Author Thread: falling in love or being in love
osol_letse

View Profile
History
falling in love or being in love
Posted : 19 Aug, 2012 09:00 AM

Many say. they fall in love, but I not hold the same view. For me, to be in love is a matter of choice..to be or not be...in love..

what do you hold, simply you fall in love or you choose it to be in- loved..?

sharon

osol_letse

View Profile
History
Posted : 24 Dec, 2012 04:05 AM

yeah..jesus72... i believe it is a matter of choice...we are attracted at first but it would still be on our choice if we decide to go on further the acquaintance stage...

View Profile
History
Posted : 24 Dec, 2012 06:37 AM

Erros, ( Lust) feels good and is the easiest to get swept up with. The individual thinks chemically rather than truly emotionally and logically.

When a relationship is built upon Erros ( lust) it has no foundation to survive. But isnt that what we are fed through the media? Romantic movies show us the romantic lustful relationship that are so easy to find.

Very few movies show the riggor of true relationship through Agape love and Philao friendship.

Individuals are so quick to abandon their vows due to feelings of lonliness and rejection through frustration as their erros ( lust) fails to fulfill any longer.

They need to go find other sources of lust to fulfill the void they feel inside them. Meantime they are digging a deeper and deeper pit of dispair and loneliness.

Is will not be till they find and model Agape ( sacrificial ) love that they will find the fulfillment ( Fullness) of life. The problem is this love is supernatural.

We can not develop Agape love on our own. It is only as we surrender to the Agape love of God and experience first hand what Agape love truly looks like will we be able to model it for others.

I pray this new season all reading this will beging to know or grow in the Agape love of God that we might love those around us and truly be the light of this world.

osol_letse

View Profile
History
Posted : 4 Jan, 2013 07:48 AM

LTM...even God who is love...choose to love...rather than falling for it..even His very nature is love..He still chooses to love...

as He stated...Jacob i have loved and Esau i have hated...

Page : 1 2