Author Thread: falling in love or being in love
osol_letse

View Profile
History
falling in love or being in love
Posted : 19 Aug, 2012 09:00 AM

Many say. they fall in love, but I not hold the same view. For me, to be in love is a matter of choice..to be or not be...in love..

what do you hold, simply you fall in love or you choose it to be in- loved..?

sharon

share1033

View Profile
History
Posted : 21 Aug, 2012 05:09 PM

I really don't quite know that answer but I think I can choose to be in love but there has to be some kind of connection or chemistry there for it to grow to love. I can love a man but he may find nothing to love in me. So does the connection cause us to "fall" and then love grows?

osol_letse

View Profile
History
Posted : 21 Aug, 2012 09:54 PM

it is through mutual feelings that love grows..but i do believe that the love feeling does not jz happen.....it all started when the two individuals started to choose it...

View Profile
History
Posted : 25 Aug, 2012 07:19 AM

I have heard people say the reason the relationship/marriage failed is because they fail out of love. So, I think it is best to be in Love and that means choosing to love someone. Often times people do not know what real love is. It is a committment to love the partner/spouse not matter what comes are goes. People fall out of Love all the time then move on to find another person to fall in love with.

It is a vicious circle when you dont put Jesus first and let him help you choose Whom is the best mate for you to Love.

osol_letse

View Profile
History
Posted : 31 Aug, 2012 03:50 AM

everything that a person does comes from a choice.....to love a person or not starts with the choice one makes...

Apostelle

View Profile
History
Posted : 31 Aug, 2012 02:58 PM

I dont think people fall out of love, I think they fall out of lust.

View Profile
History
Posted : 28 Nov, 2012 03:46 AM

Yeah I agree totally, people marry out of lust thinking it is love which lets them down and end up breaking since they discover they made a wrong choice.

Think mostly people make this mistakes when they look at other things instead of the individual e.g wealth or body curves etc suddenly when a person grows out of this they end up hating their mate!!

Philipian

View Profile
History
Posted : 5 Dec, 2012 06:47 AM

◄ I checked the bible vigorously wondering if i can see a clue to "falling in love", I guess i was not all too disappointed. Rather I was shown a higher proposition, be in love...and walk in love.

Ephesians 5:2 ► And walk in love, as Christ also has loved us, and has given himself for us an offering and a sacrifice to God for a sweet smelling smell.

Its just a use of word in the World to say "He fell in love" "she fell in love". And when they FALL IN love, after the shock ground is gone, they do FALL OUT of love.....

osol_letse

View Profile
History
Posted : 15 Dec, 2012 06:13 AM

phillipian...to walk in love and be in love..is a matter of choice...

i still believe its a choice...

Philipian

View Profile
History
Posted : 15 Dec, 2012 10:26 AM

@osol_letse, sure it will always be left at the precipice of choice for a man or woman to walk in love and be in love. Remember in 1 John 3:18, we are told "Little children, let us not love in word or talk but in deed and in truth." As believers we should expect we shall always get encouragement and endorsement to make a good choice!

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Dec, 2012 07:47 AM

i think it starts with attraction you see qualities of a man or a woman you desire, then at the long run, as you see the frailty of that person, some traits to not be in agreement of what you believe, its when you compromise, its when you choose to love the person, this time you willed it not just having the hush hush moments.

Page : 1 2