Author Thread: candlelight46
Moichepit

View Profile
History
candlelight46
Posted : 26 Aug, 2012 08:27 PM

candlelight46...

I must say; with all due respect and fear of being disrespectful to you...

I knew you were Jewish not because of WHAT you wrote but HOW you answered it. I just recently went into your profile to confirm it. And well, you are here on this site which does not surprise me that you are Messianic. It brings a smile to my face.

I am also going to say that I was taught very well to respect my elders and I do so with pride. Which brings me to say that you are a prime example of a woman of God.

Purpose???

A year after I reunited with my Lord, I had looked everywhere; even under a rock for a person such as yourself. Most especially from your religious background to help me clarify some things that have been bothering me. Questions left unanswered.

Now I will post a thread about these concerns as I am SURE it will help many other's who have been struggling with the issue such as myself. You will be the first to know.

Finally, I was browsing thru many post (as usual) and I've encountered one that I would LOVE to have your opinion of.

It is the following:

��Biblical questions and discussions��

"If you had consensual relations, then you got hitched! You signed the contract in the Eyes of Elohim, by acceptance of, and the partaking of, the fruit of marriage."

I look forward to reading your opinion on this matter on the post or here.

Thank you and Shalom!

(P.S: EVERYONE, FEEL FREE TO COMMENT!)

View Profile
History
candlelight46
Posted : 11 Sep, 2012 06:19 PM

Hi Moichepit,

You say that you welcome comments about candlelight46's statement/assertion:

(Moichepit said) - "Finally, I was browsing thru many post (as usual) and I've encountered one that I would LOVE to have your opinion of:"

(candlelight46's said) - "If you had consensual relations, then you got hitched! You signed the contract in the Eyes of Elohim, by acceptance of, and the partaking of, the fruit of marriage."

(kevlargoujon's answer)

1. candllelight46 -- Call it what it is. Don't candycoat sin/dysfunction. They both sinned against God by violating His rules. God advises His children:

A) "Finally then, brethren, we request and exhort you in the Lord Jesus, that as you received from us instruction as to how you ought to walk and please God (just as you actually do walk), that you excel still more. 2 For you know what commandments we gave you by the authority of the Lord Jesus. 3 For this is the will of God, your sanctification; that is, that you abstain from sexual immorality; 4 that each of you know how to possess his own vessel in sanctification and honor, 5 not in lustful passion, like the Gentiles who do not know God; 6 and that no man transgress and defraud his brother in the matter because the Lord is the avenger in all these things, just as we also told you before and solemnly warned you. 7 For God has not called us for the purpose of impurity, but in sanctification. 8 So, he who rejects this is not rejecting man but the God who gives His Holy Spirit to you."

(1 Thess. 4:1-8)

B) An effective way (that really works; remember Joseph's example when dealing with Potiphars' lusting wife) to deal with passion/lust/normal human hormones. "Flee [Gk. 5343, pheugo, verb; flee, escape, shun] from sexual immorality. All other sins a man commits are outside his body, but he who sins sexually sins against his own body." (1 Cor. 6:18)

God bless and have a good day.

View Profile
History
candlelight46
Posted : 11 Sep, 2012 06:20 PM

Hi Moichepit,

You say that you welcome comments about candlelight46's statement/assertion:

(Moichepit said) - "Finally, I was browsing thru many post (as usual) and I've encountered one that I would LOVE to have your opinion of:"

(candlelight46's said) - "If you had consensual relations, then you got hitched! You signed the contract in the Eyes of Elohim, by acceptance of, and the partaking of, the fruit of marriage."

(kevlargoujon's answer)

1. candllelight46 -- Call it what it is. Don't candycoat sin/dysfunction. They both sinned against God by violating His rules. God advises His children:

A) "Finally then, brethren, we request and exhort you in the Lord Jesus, that as you received from us instruction as to how you ought to walk and please God (just as you actually do walk), that you excel still more. 2 For you know what commandments we gave you by the authority of the Lord Jesus. 3 For this is the will of God, your sanctification; that is, that you abstain from sexual immorality; 4 that each of you know how to possess his own vessel in sanctification and honor, 5 not in lustful passion, like the Gentiles who do not know God; 6 and that no man transgress and defraud his brother in the matter because the Lord is the avenger in all these things, just as we also told you before and solemnly warned you. 7 For God has not called us for the purpose of impurity, but in sanctification. 8 So, he who rejects this is not rejecting man but the God who gives His Holy Spirit to you."

(1 Thess. 4:1-8)

B) An effective way (that really works; remember Joseph's example when dealing with Potiphars' lusting wife) to deal with passion/lust/normal human hormones. "Flee [Gk. 5343, pheugo, verb; flee, escape, shun] from sexual immorality. All other sins a man commits are outside his body, but he who sins sexually sins against his own body." (1 Cor. 6:18)

God bless and have a good day.