Author Thread
Moichepit

View Profile
ANTI-TRUMPers and the VATICAN
Posted : 12 Nov, 2016 06:44 PM

I find it funny that you Farron Cousins quoted the Roman Catholic Francis's statement "American Christians aren't� actually� Christians if they voted for Trump" WITH SUCH PASSION, as if you yourself identify as one who practices.

LET'S ENGAGE on this confusion of Christianity on the forum: NEWS/CURRENT EVENTS

When??: NOW

Moichepit

View Profile
Posted : 12 Nov, 2016 06:43 PM

I find it funny that you Farron Cousins quoted the Roman Catholic Francis's statement "American Christians aren't� actually� Christians if they voted for Trump" WITH SUCH PASSION, as if you yourself identify as one who practices.

LET'S ENGAGE on this confusion of Christianity on the forum: NEWS/CURRENT EVENTS

When??: NOW

Moichepit

View Profile
Posted : 12 Nov, 2016 06:35 PM

I was scrolling youtube and found and watching this video by THE RING OF FIRE:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CQlO03kpGlk

NATURALLY, I had to respond.

Funny how all of a sudden one can put on Religion and then take it off when you are tired of pretending; you know who does that? 'Wolfs in sheep's clothing', people like you who clearly DO NOT know the word of God to the fullest extent (to be able to make sense) and the Vatican.

Has it ever occurred to you that most TRUE READING CHRISTIANS understand that Roman Catholic Francis and the VATICAN isn't the direct link to God (Jesus is and he came to abolish the need of confession to a man) only Catholics� believe that.

And also, TRUE READING CHRISTIANS DO NOT identify the Catholic Church as True Reading Christianity.

Last but not least, I cannot help but think and feel that you want to� SHAME CHRISTIANS who voted for who THEY HAVE THE RIGHT TO VOTE FOR and bring Francis in like� this man is EVERYONE'S LEADER, HE� IS� NOT. He ain't my daddy and THEREFORE I feel nothing.

I did not vote for Hilary because I don't care for her as President AND have BEEN against the Democratic Party, nor did I vote for Trump because I was not to sure about him.

AND I AIN'T SORRY!

The VERY CHRISTIAN THING TO DO WOULD BE TO GIVE THE ALREADY ELECTED PRESIDENT THE BENEFIT OF THE DOUBT AND IF HE FAILS, THAN WE HAVE THE RIGHT AS A PEOPLE TO DEMAND HIM TO STAND DOWN. PERIOD.�

If the SELECT RECKLESS DEMOCRATS who decided to exercise their right to protest would stop the attacks, threats and loitering of the city, WE WONT HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT ANOTHER MARSHALL LAW pushed in our face. And you want to know what will happen then???� the now PRESIDENT OBAMA (whom many are no longer happy with) will remain in office until HE HE HE HE HE HE HE HE feels like it is safe (it can take years) to give the presidency to someone else.

Then and only then do we need to worry, because your rights WILL COMPLETELY BE CEASED!

Am I WRONG ?????

Regardless,

God keep shining his light and blesdings on you and your family.

Moichepit

View Profile
POLITICS
Posted : 12 Nov, 2016 06:13 PM

This is an important topic. It needs to be placed because we will need it... SOON!

Moichepit

View Profile
REVELATIONS: Prophecy and Dreams
Posted : 19 Jul, 2016 06:03 PM

Hello,

I believe the "REVELATIONS: Prophecy and Dreams"

topic 7 very important in Christian life, more so now since we are living in perilous times.

I'm not sure who to speak to and/or how to get this topic up. Is this even the place??

If anyone have any suggestions or can assist, please do not hesitate to respond.

Thank you and God bless.

Moichepit

View Profile
I LAUGHTED SO HARD!
Posted : 11 Jun, 2016 09:02 PM

I LAUGHTED SO HARD because (from my understanding) the rule WAS that ANYONE WHO commits ADULTERY, BOTH should be stoned.

Hello again old and new friends!!!

It has been a long time since I wrote a FORUM, however God has and still is dealing with me in an Amazing way. That is a conversation for some other time, however I would appreciate prayers for my upcoming project.

PLEASE JOIN ME!

WHERE: Biblical Questions and Discussions

TITLE: JESUS: WHO YOU TALKING TO???

WHEN: NOW!!!!

BLESSINGS TO YOU AND YOURS!!!!

Moichepit

View Profile
I LAUGHTED SO HARD!
Posted : 11 Jun, 2016 09:01 PM

I LAUGHTED SO HARD because (from my understanding) the rule WAS that ANYONE WHO commits ADULTERY, BOTH should be stoned.

Hello again old and new friends!!!

It has been a long time since I wrote a FORUM, however God has and still is dealing with me in an Amazing way. That is a conversation for some other time, however I would appreciate prayers for my upcoming project.

PLEASE JOIN ME!

WHERE: Biblical Questions and Discussions

TITLE: JESUS: WHO YOU TALKING TO???

WHEN: NOW!!!!

BLESSINGS TO YOU AND YOURS!!!!

Moichepit

View Profile
Jesus: Who you talking to????
Posted : 11 Jun, 2016 09:00 PM

God had given me a Revelation about John 8.

I do hope the following will be an eye opener for you guys as well.

I LAUGHTED SO HARD because (from my understanding) the rule WAS that ANYONE WHO commits ADULTERY, BOTH should be stoned (Leviticus 20:10)

It so happened to be that They knew who was committing� Adultery and WHERE, why because� they themselves found the pair IN THE VERY ACT. If that is so, where is the guy???? I strongly� DO believe that they LET HIM GO because of TWO REASONS:

1) HE was told to fool around with her (It was probably one of their CRASH DUMMYS, SOME RANDOM GUY or ONE OF THEM, either way since they felt� that they were the only one's who can forgive sin and that God was on "their side"... that was probably why they thought they could exempt themselves from sin or could exempt anyone they decided to utilize for their schemes.

2) they needed to use her to TRY AND CONFUSE Jesus because�the previous CHAPTER...

John 7: 46��No one ever spoke the way this man does,��the guards replied.

�47 ��You mean he has DECEIVED you also?��the Pharisees retorted.�48��Have any of the rulers or of the Pharisees believed in him?�49�No! But this mob that knows nothing of the law�there is a curse on them.�

So therefore, since it was an inside job, they had no need for him.

I was also taught by the Holy Spirit that Jesus did not need to say anything when they brought her to him because he was the LAW and he wrote it JUST as he was writing on the ground; showing them his DIVINITY!

Lastly, another verse I noticed was the one that most would assume to be a RANDOM INFO.

John 8:9�At this, those who heard began to go away one at a time, THE OLDER ONES FIRST,...

which reminds me of John 7: 49. The Older Ones First because the people follows them blindly, they have not their own mind, THEY DO NOT READ THE LAW FOR THEMSELVES!!!

Hence the reason WHEN and WHY I feel the Talmud came to be... THERE'S A CURSE ON THEM.

Don't Lean on your own understanding (Proverbs 3:5), the Holy Spirit is THE GREAT TEACHER (1 John 2:27).

BLESSINGS!

Moichepit

View Profile
DIVORCE, SELF-DEFENSE & OUR ROLE
Posted : 13 Sep, 2014 09:28 AM

I completely agree with you, Sis. The word of God is clear when it comes to Divorce and the reason.

I hope no one confuses what I wrote and use it as if it was an excuse. I am no one but a messenger. Thus the reason why the link was placed.

Thank you for your input. Be blessed.

Moichepit

View Profile
NO MATTER WHAT COMES OUR WAY...
Posted : 13 Sep, 2014 09:14 AM

Amen! :yay: He is so worthy. He is good. :angel:

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10