Author Thread: just new
Admin

just new
Posted : 10 Mar, 2009 01:20 AM

hey, im new here and would like to ask , if one wants to use the instant message feature here, should the pop up blocker be ON or OFF ?

thanks for help

View Profile
History
just new
Posted : 10 Mar, 2009 05:33 AM

Off, I believe. But mine works, and I haven't changed the settings. It may not be affected by the blocker.

Blessings,

Leon

Elisa

View Profile
History
just new
Posted : 10 Mar, 2009 02:40 PM

We have an instant messager on here? Learn something new every day. :)

View Profile
History
just new
Posted : 11 Mar, 2009 01:07 PM

I would love to chat with you, I am on (Yahoo Messanger), if you would like, please send a note and lets get to know each other, I mean EVERYTHING I say, and am not here to cause pain to anyone.

Sincerly, God Bless,

Chuck Hager

View Profile
History
just new
Posted : 12 Mar, 2009 12:31 PM

Forgive me, I didn't understand, and forgive the bad spelling.

Chuck

sahat

View Profile
History
just new
Posted : 26 Jun, 2009 10:08 PM

Hai girls, I heve read your backgroun, it is so perfect. I heve some question I keep in mind. Is it possible to create friendship with you. I am so interesting of you, because of your education degree. I do need anyone especially a woman who has a bright education. If you do not mind, you will be my best friend who has a kin interest to guide me to get a better future.

thank you girl

sahat N

Midas

View Profile
History
just new
Posted : 1 Jul, 2009 11:58 PM

I think it should be off. :angel:

raptorman72455

View Profile
History
just new
Posted : 19 Jul, 2009 11:55 PM

Hello:

My name is Ken R. for now.

Your popup blocker should be set at "ask me what to do"? If you let everything in, you'll get all kinds of weirdos. Not me though. I was very impressed with your profile. I hope that your not disappointed that I only have an Associates Degree in Business Management. I also have an Associates Degree in Computer Repair/IT Management. I'm not sure whether to join them together to equal a Bachelor's Degree (I'm not sure I spelled it right). The credits aren't the same. If your interested I can be IM at [email protected]

Well, you take care now. OK?

Sincerely,

Ken Ritchie

View Profile
History
just new
Posted : 20 Jul, 2009 05:43 AM

WOW..turning a request for help into a "hit on" free for all!! gheesh people, all she asked for was help!!