Author Thread: Body Of Christ!!
Admin

Body Of Christ!!
Posted : 10 Mar, 2009 11:50 AM

I am writing to talk about a little city, with a alot of pain and heartach. But beaneth it all Jesus Christ, is right smack in the very middle. This city Flint in Detroit, is one of the highest crime rated places In the World. I would never believe unless I saw it, well I saw it. Not only did I see it, but now I live here, on South. Fenton Rd. And with the Truth, of God on my side, nothing can harm me. You see the evil around us has already been conquered by the blood of Jesus Christ!!! So that when the enemy tries to destroy us, it has no weapon forged, that can destroy us. Unless it is of the Lord!!!!!! Take a wild pitbull, and it start charging towards you, what do we always do? We turn and run away!! But what we should be doing is knowing the Lord is with us. And the raveging teeth and snarls, and sharp claws, are not even there. Dont we already see that God commandsall all even the animals!!! I pray that everyone, ask a prayer for Flint Detroit and Michigan, And with Love Grace and Mercy, and by the Faith of God!! hallelua! Timothy:glow:

lifethatwins

View Profile
History
Body Of Christ!!
Posted : 25 Mar, 2009 05:20 PM

I also have live in some bad areas, Lord keep potecting Timothy