Author Thread: what is imbalance
lifethatwins

View Profile
History
what is imbalance
Posted : 17 Mar, 2009 02:42 PM

Every christian that I know has imbalance, what I mean by this is untill our minds are completely renewed we always have certain views that coincide with our personal make up.all our doctrine is influenced at least partially by our unrenewed minds. Ive been noticing, that no one ever confesses their faults one with another. It seems I"M the only on in the whole body of Christ who has any. Most my closest friends either dont because of guilt, pride, or the doctrine of negative confessions, however it is not negative if the Lord tell us to do so, nor is it negative if it sounds negative, negative confession is anything that stems from our own minds, and not the mind of Christ.Part of our healing process is based on confessing so we can pray for one another so we might be healed. NO confessing no healing in this particular way. All my life I have held people responsible, this is the opposite of love, and I need you guys to pray that love would really triump over this in my mind, Than you pray for me and I"M healed. It is the same with the rest of you. Thats not the only verse along that line, bear one anothers burdens, fullfilling the law of Christ