Author Thread: Newbie
Admin

Posted : 19 Mar, 2009 12:27 AM

Hi all.

My name is Christy (around here, Namibia-Africa) it is not unusual for a guy to have this name.:dunce:

I am a 34 year old christian male who would like to meet new friends, especially women for a long term relationship and ultimately a marriage partner. I am an elder and also a member of three other groups in my church. I know that people on the internet, especially dating sites, when they see that someone is form Africa that they see RED Warning signs and the first thing that come to mind is Run Forest Run! Well, I’m not here to rip off anybody neither am I here looking for a citizenship of any first world country. If you want to know more about me check out my profile on here or write me and I will even provide you with links to other sites where I am a member and have many posts on various issues. I believe one very good way of getting to know the real person is by participating on discussion forms/boards.

So far about me.

P.S I have many other pictures of me on other sites as well.

God bless

Christy

angel_in_mn

View Profile
History
Posted : 19 Mar, 2009 03:23 PM

Hi newbie,

Welcome to the site. Have some fun.

God bless.

View Profile
History
Posted : 20 Mar, 2009 02:53 AM

Thanks Angel

God bless

christy

View Profile
History
Posted : 20 Mar, 2009 07:57 AM

Hi Christy:waving:

WELCOME to the forum.So glad to have you with us.:applause: Hope you will get to know us, as we get to know you, through the discussions on the boards.

May God bless you.

ella