Author Thread: Enhance The Strength of Your Faith
rejuvenatedme

View Profile
History
Enhance The Strength of Your Faith
Posted : 4 Feb, 2013 05:06 PM

What companies do you keep? Who are your friends? How do you truly come to know Christ? What keeps your faith strong?

Someone just asked me the 3rd and last question. It really tugged on the deepest part of my heart when I realized that these are questions I have to answer personally, and the answers, I also have to live out. It's a personal question that everyone has to answer for himself. But I will give you my little (flimsy) input on the last one and go a little further to try as much as I can to be an encourage and hopefully a blessing to someone out there tonight.

I may not be the strongest Christian you�ve ever known, but friend, I�m trying my best. I can only say that God's love has always kept my faith strong. It is my motivating force. When I remember what price He has to pay, which He actually did pay, I try my best to live for Him. I'm not saying I don't have lots of temptations to fight against or stuff to deal with, but when you lean on God's shoulders, you can just be relaxed and watch every strongholds drizzle out. Also I have an amazing family and friends who keep me accountable and I would never do anything to disappoint anyone of them.

The strength of your faith or spiritual growth can be greatly influenced by the friends you keep, who you listen to and how close you crave to be with God. You need friends who would encourage you often, family members who would influence you greatly and then you need to personally seek to know the Lord.

Read your Bible (and other good Christian books), meditate, pray and participate in different church activities where your faith can be strengthened. Your participation in church activities will not only strengthen your faith, it will give you an opportunity to serve the Lord. When you participate in church activities with plenty people your age, or even older, you may be able to help some and they may be able to help you in return. Iron sharpens iron. While you keep them accountable, they also will keep you accountable.

One thing we as Christians must be aware of is that the Devil is always lurking around looking for.......

Too Long Article. Please Follow The Link Below To Complete Your Reading:

http://quotethisnote.blogspot.com/