Author Thread: Should we kiss ????
julianakajules

View Profile
History
Should we kiss ????
Posted : 14 Feb, 2013 04:03 AM

Do you thinks its right for christians to share a passionate kiss if dating each other ?? How far should christians go ? What are the limits ? How far in a relationship should we be to talk about are physical feelings.

All in all these are questions that many christians dating have in there head. Share your thoughts of what you think or reply !!!!

Elianne777

View Profile
History
Should we kiss ????
Posted : 21 Feb, 2013 03:02 PM

It depends I think... Does she lives at the same area, or does she lives far away?

Also What kind of girl is it?

I shouldn't be the girl who should kiss on the first date, but a passionated kiss isn't wrong I think....

View Profile
History
Should we kiss ????
Posted : 21 Feb, 2013 09:55 PM

I believe that if you are in a relationship that is further than friendship there would be nothing wrong with kissing. The thing is knowing how to keep the boundaries. The Bible doesn't say its a sin to share a kiss whether it is a peck or if its intimate. Because we are living with a fleshly body we have to stay spiritually connected to Christ who is the only one who can help us keep our flesh under subjection. Now don't get me wrong sometimes depending on the situation you might can not handle a kiss, it could just be to tempting but you have to also look at it as a test. How strong is your Faith in God? Do you have faith in Him enough to know if you do believe that He is there to help you not go any further than just a kiss?

YourSong

View Profile
History
Should we kiss ????
Posted : 24 Feb, 2013 10:37 PM

I agree with loveHope3. PURITY and VIRGINITY. And it also applies to MEN. Me as a woman who would become a wife to that man who had been kissing many woman would also say, that kiss was just for me why did you give it away?

Because what would happen, if we would liken a kiss to a lollipop candy being passed on from one person to another-licked and sucked, the moment it reaches to the rightful owner, there could only be a stick left. She or he may be right there with you but not satisfying because portions of her/his heart/person have been given and taken away.

God says, Proverbs 5:15-23...drink water from your OWN cistern/wife and don't share it nor covet another's cistern.You would be blessed as you follow God's directives and suffer if you don't.

God bless us all.

algomaboy

View Profile
History
Should we kiss ????
Posted : 10 Mar, 2013 02:29 PM

friends does not the word say to greet each other with a holy kiss. when you date and kiss someone it means many different things. have you ever watched eastern european sport stars- they kiss each other after they finish their event. when I went to the ukraine my translator took me to see her family.The ladies grandmother kissed me over and over.

kissing means many things - why do you make it a sexual thing. Yes, I would kiss a woman after I dated her many times.

Lukia^

View Profile
History
Should we kiss ????
Posted : 11 Mar, 2013 05:38 AM

Yes Michael,i agree with you.You lead we follow,so let your leadership be Godly,don't lead your woman to sin.

Thanks for the advice i hope it helps many.

vette777

View Profile
History
Should we kiss ????
Posted : 29 Apr, 2013 01:08 PM

No I think it seriously open the doors to lust. Ha

ve no sensual contact especially since your attracted to that person. Its to risky to open the doors to them devil.

View Profile
History
Should we kiss ????
Posted : 3 Jul, 2013 01:29 AM

So well said. That really is the key to a women's heart :glow:

View Profile
History
Should we kiss ????
Posted : 3 Jul, 2013 01:34 AM

So well said.....letthismind2

View Profile
History
Should we kiss ????
Posted : 30 Mar, 2015 06:48 PM

Before you think about, should you kiss on a date ! does anybody have any idea what dating is in the first place? Is it really hard to be friends to find out if you have the same things in common to be friends before anything else, why go through all the heart aches and pain of dating strangers! what about wanting God's perfect will in getting married! If you are called of God then God has someone that would be best suited for you! isn't getting married and having a family together the goal when you start dating! and would you date a stranger or your best friend? you don't want to be married several years and find out they want to go in another direction than you! You can have many friends but it would make sense to date your best friend the one you know your going to marry! and kiss for the first time on your wedding day! you have all the time to practice on the physical things.

Page : 1 2