Author Thread: Pray for my son
Admin

Pray for my son
Posted : 20 Mar, 2009 12:27 AM

My son has had a drinking problem for years and is somewhat trying to not drink so much. He is not working and needs to support a child that will be born soon. He doesn't seem motivated in getting a job and relies on the mother to be too much. I'm hoping something will wake him up.

angel_in_mn

View Profile
History
Pray for my son
Posted : 22 Mar, 2009 02:11 PM

Just did.

I hope things get better.

View Profile
History
Pray for my son
Posted : 22 Mar, 2009 02:18 PM

Kristine,

Please don't be discouraged just because you don't get more answers to a prayer request. I come through here and pray for everyone, but usually don't write a response. I am sure I am not the only one who does that.

Blessings,

Leon

View Profile
History
Pray for my son
Posted : 22 Mar, 2009 04:59 PM

Kristine,

I have been praying for your son. I can completely understand your concern. I have a close family member who is basically doing the same thing. I do know that prayer works. I am also praying for the baby and mother of his child.

Stay strong in the Lord,

Michelle

View Profile
History
Pray for my son
Posted : 22 Mar, 2009 08:48 PM

Kristine,

Have you tried fasting and prayer? I can attest to the power of this.

I fasted and prayed for my daughter to come to Christ. A month later, she had been baptized, was holding bible studies in her home, and had her son in a Christian academy. But intercessory prayer, usually takes fasting in my experience.

Blessings,

Leon

View Profile
History
Pray for my son
Posted : 28 Mar, 2009 11:13 PM

Thank you for doing this for me.

Is your family member over 30? Just curious.

View Profile
History
Pray for my son
Posted : 28 Mar, 2009 11:14 PM

Thanks

View Profile
History
Pray for my son
Posted : 28 Mar, 2009 11:14 PM

Thanks

View Profile
History
Pray for my son
Posted : 22 Apr, 2009 09:27 AM

Let the Lord be your guide, trust in him Always! The Lord loves all of us, and by our Salvation we are covered by the blood of our Lord Jesus Christ. And protected by the Lord under his wings, we have VICTORY!!! Stand as a Giant!!!:boxing::MrT: Follow Jesus!!!!!!! FOREVER:purpleangel: be leaders in the battle beetween God and evil.:prayingm: Say, HALLELUA!!!!!!! The Lord bless your son!!! AMEN!:yay: