Author Thread: guys fall in love in another girl while in a relationship
hidey

View Profile
History
guys fall in love in another girl while in a relationship
Posted : 25 Feb, 2013 11:02 PM

why do guys fall in love with another girl even if he is in a relationship, but he cannot leave his 1st gf for his 2nd gf. what's the reason for getting into another relationship while he is in his 1st relationship?

View Profile
History
Posted : 26 Feb, 2013 04:13 AM

It does not matter what his motives are. What you should do is run as fast as you can away from this guy. If he is not honest and faithful with you now he never will be. You are just looking for heart break after heart break. I know that is not what you want for your self, right?

Be strong and end it with him. It will hurt in the short run but you will prevent a life time of hurt.

annaliezel

View Profile
History
Posted : 27 Feb, 2013 06:04 AM

a guy who is a two timer is not worth keeping,you will not have a peace of mind to a guy like that:glow:

WHISPERRED110AC

View Profile
History
Posted : 27 Feb, 2013 11:27 PM

Ask yourself this question. If the guy can't make up his mind abut deciding who he's going to have a serious relationship with, then what do you think is going to happen when the couple (whoever he choses) comes to a little bump in the road ? It's one thing to smell all the flowers in the field. It's different story when you pick a few and go to another field. I'd get rid of the fellow. I don't know all the details but this guy sounds like trouble and I would trust him about as much as I believe that old dead elephant fly south for the winter. Get rid of him. Hope this is of help.

View Profile
History
Posted : 1 Mar, 2013 10:07 PM

That is not love, that is nothing but lust. Now, define 'love'. Some people would draw very thin lines between love and lust, in fact, most would have their definition of love as being equal to lust. But truly, I say to you, love is to sacrifice unconditionally for the one whom you are absolutely certain that God hath entrusted you to look after just as Christ cared for His church.

View Profile
History
Posted : 2 Mar, 2013 10:41 PM

I have to agree with XpSPQRpX. Falling in love with a few girls at the same time doesn't happen, now falling in lust is a whole different story. My grandparents have been married for nearly 60 years, I asked my grandpa once why he stayed all these years and he told me, "I love your grandmother so much, I cant even imagine life without her.". A guy may think he's in love and say he's in love but if he can tell you goodbye and turn around then he really wasn't(even if he didn't realize it). It's near on impossible to fall out of love(true love). But truly, if he is torn between you and another... he is not worth it!

bigheartdon

View Profile
History
Posted : 6 Mar, 2013 11:55 AM

It seems to me that the true meaning of love has been lost in today society. Is love that warm touchy-feely feeling a person has when he is with a familiar person? According to the Bible, love is caring in action. Love isn't a 100% what we feel, but what we do. So I don't think this is love at all since there is no caring in action or the lack of what the bible calls love here. "Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres." So with him" falling in love" is not really love but lust as others have said becasuse it goes again what love is He was self-seeking, dishonor others, lacking in trust and not perseverening. That's my take at least.

View Profile
History
Posted : 27 Mar, 2013 11:33 PM

"According to the Bible, love is caring in action. Love isn't a 100% what we feel, but what we do. So I don't think this is love at all since there is no caring in action or the lack of what the bible calls love here. "

Good answer from the wisdom of a Nashville guy. <g>