Author Thread: Has True Love Waited?
Admin

Has True Love Waited?
Posted : 20 Mar, 2009 07:54 PM

I'm just wondering, Is there any gentlemen out there beyond the age of 25 that has remained pure for marriage..... I'm not trying to pose this question to hurt anyone's feelings..... I mean, I realize that there are a load of great guys out there that maybe have just given their lives to Jesus or that have had a past they may not be proud of but has turned to the Lord and have been His since..... I just am wondering if I'm being unrealistic about finding that special someone that hasn't crossed that line because I haven't. I totally believe in forgiveness and Jesus changing people's lives so much so that they are pure in His sight, I just had that special dream that I would have a husband that has waited for me as I have for him...... What do you all think?

View Profile
History
Has True Love Waited?
Posted : 4 Jun, 2009 09:43 AM

PLEASE WAIT AND KNOW GOD IS FAITHFUL TO THOSE WHO WAIT ON HIM.GOD DOES NOT COME TOO EARLY OR TOO LATE ,HE IS ON TIME!!

AM PAST 30 AND STILL WAITING FOR GOD TO DO THE HUMANLY IMPOSSIBLE FOR WHAT IS IMPOSSIBLE WITH MEN IS POSSIBLE WITH HIM.CHILL SISTER AND PROVE THE FASITH FULNESS OF THE LORD.

KNOW WHAT YOU WANT IN LIFE AND GO FOR IT!!

View Profile
History
Has True Love Waited?
Posted : 24 Jun, 2010 07:46 PM

Well I don�t think anyone ever think that they would get married at 19, have children and be divorced by the time they are 23. Well I did. Maybe it was because my husband was someone that I just settled for, and didn�t take the time to make sure that he was a true man of God. Well although that did happen to me it didn�t shake my faith in God bringing me a husband that he has chosen for me. Since my divorce I have been trying so hard to remain pure for a true man of God. Although the road can be very hard I just remember that all things are possible with God. That�s why I encourage you to stay pure, and wait for the husband that God has for you. Believe me keeping your faith in God is the best thing you can do. So let�s all wait together for our Godly spouses.

Tori:angel:

Page : 1 2