Author Thread: Has True Love Waited?
Admin

Has True Love Waited?
Posted : 20 Mar, 2009 07:54 PM

I'm just wondering, Is there any gentlemen out there beyond the age of 25 that has remained pure for marriage..... I'm not trying to pose this question to hurt anyone's feelings..... I mean, I realize that there are a load of great guys out there that maybe have just given their lives to Jesus or that have had a past they may not be proud of but has turned to the Lord and have been His since..... I just am wondering if I'm being unrealistic about finding that special someone that hasn't crossed that line because I haven't. I totally believe in forgiveness and Jesus changing people's lives so much so that they are pure in His sight, I just had that special dream that I would have a husband that has waited for me as I have for him...... What do you all think?

kidvid711

View Profile
History
Has True Love Waited?
Posted : 20 Mar, 2009 08:07 PM

I don't know about that but anyone can't really tell the future :) I been waiting 25 years so far and never even started :-D So your not the only one waiting. We all are, and there isn't anything wrong with being single.

View Profile
History
Has True Love Waited?
Posted : 20 Mar, 2009 09:39 PM

I too have the same desire as you to stay pure for my marriage partner. Its wasn't an easy road as I encountered prositutes when I was a truck driver, but God always gives a way out when ever your tempted. Thank you God!

View Profile
History
Has True Love Waited?
Posted : 20 Mar, 2009 10:28 PM

I don't believe there are very many men saving themselves these days� even Christian men. I have a hard time believing that most women wait either. Personally, it hasn't even been a challenge. When your solid in Christ is easy to say no thanks and continue on your way through life.

kidvid711

View Profile
History
Has True Love Waited?
Posted : 21 Mar, 2009 10:43 AM

Yeah, I know how it feel. It feels like were left behind in a way. Especially at my job. Many people are playing around. Sometimes I asked myself, "Why not join them? Why can I also be like that". =P You know why? A part of me still believes. I have one more friend to add in that is in his 20's. He is almost 25 and he as well never had a girl friend. So, there is still people out there keeping themselves pure.

kidvid711

View Profile
History
Has True Love Waited?
Posted : 7 Apr, 2009 10:36 PM

Eventually, we all will get married soon. At the same time, there isn't anything wrong with staying single. :)

View Profile
History
Has True Love Waited?
Posted : 10 Apr, 2009 07:17 PM

It's great that all of you have waited and God Bless you for it. I fully intended on waiting until the night I got married. I got engaged to someone who I thought loved me the way that I loved them. I was weak and let my flesh talk me into giving in to temptation the night I proposed. I have repented and am pure in God's eyes. Do I regret it no not now because I feel that God's goodness has come out of it and I have moved on and am now developing a great friendship with a mighty woman of God I met on here. She may be the one and I think there is a great chance of that but if not God will take care of me like he always does. Either way God is Awesome.

God Bless,

Arod

flowersndoves

View Profile
History
Has True Love Waited?
Posted : 10 Apr, 2009 10:35 PM

I just wanted to say that I was very moved as I read your post, because I too have had the very same dream that I would have a husband who has waited for me as I have for him.

View Profile
History
Has True Love Waited?
Posted : 11 Apr, 2009 04:56 AM

Thanks for that comment Flowersndoves :-) I pray that you will get your heart's desire! Never stop loving Jesus!

View Profile
History
Has True Love Waited?
Posted : 19 Apr, 2009 10:49 PM

I agree with the last guy who stated that hardly any men or women have chosen to wait, sadly. This includes all those who have grown up in Christian homes. It really is very sad. This is another reason that I'm still single besides other preferences as well. I know from my research of asking this question over the years online, in all different Christian sites, chat and dating sites, that only about 2-5% of all the women 21+ have remained pure so far. I would guess the numbers for the men aren't any better.

View Profile
History
Has True Love Waited?
Posted : 4 Jun, 2009 09:35 AM

o yah true love waits and God rewards such bountifully.please NEVER GIVE UP ON WAITING UPON GOD.He will always renew your strength and you will never regret why you did wait on Him He is FAITHFUL.There are pure, clean virgin men and women waitjng even at age past 30!!

Even though the world is corrupt remembe God has preserved a remanant on earth of pure seed likes of Noah of old.IT IS WORTHY WAITIN G AND TRUSTING IN GOD Remember Winners never quit and Quiters never win!!

Page : 1 2