History
Will you marry me?
Posted : 24 Mar, 2013 03:58 AM

Will you marry me?that is the question

View Profile
History
Will you marry me?
Posted : 13 Apr, 2013 09:26 PM

dude ]:< we get it.. alright? Puts these comments where they belong, not on every single topic. You might be a nice guy, but its giving you a not so good vibe. :<

I am really really not trying to be mean or rude about this either. Just it will help your chances, cause most girls dont go for that. k and -_- sorry

PRAISEGOD777

View Profile
History
Will you marry me?
Posted : 21 Apr, 2013 11:16 PM

hii ermm, I was putting it as a topic of discussion

Just stating.. Will you marry me? This is the question.this is the Big question...

View Profile
History
Will you marry me?
Posted : 24 Apr, 2013 11:11 AM

(facepalm)

kev116

View Profile
History
Will you marry me?
Posted : 13 May, 2013 05:30 PM

Lol you tried!

View Profile
History
Will you marry me?
Posted : 7 Jun, 2013 11:30 PM

Asking "will you marry me" and "putting it as a topic of discussion" is like saying "let's talk about who wins this game of checkers. Who wins? Yes, who is going to be the winner? Let's discuss that."

What are you trying to do? This is not a subject for discussion. Checkers is a game that you play. You either win or lose. It's pointless to talk about who is going to win, because really the only way you're going to find out that is by playing. And the same is true about courtship. It's more like a game than a discussion. LOL :)

algomaboy

View Profile
History
Will you marry me?
Posted : 28 Jul, 2013 04:41 PM

ladies that is a great punch line. ha ha ha :ROFL: :nahnah: :hearts: :yay: :peace: :dancingp: :laugh: