Author Thread: Letter to Admiinistrator: Letthismind2
ChristianArtsy

View Profile
History
Letter to Admiinistrator: Letthismind2
Posted : 19 Jun, 2013 06:00 AM

RE: My prior Posting "Ask A Guy" What are you expecting

Every Issue From Your List Appllies to this man who has been on this site he calls home, and according to him for years.

This Married Man, Michael, over the past few hours edited his profile. His profile solicited "Help" to "young ladies". He says he's married, when he�s outted at least. His profile says he's single. I've asked him to not communicate with me, course to no avail, in his mind he thinks he�s here to make every woman acceptable to God, and then with his (Michael's) help the crazy female can then be a true joy to her husband. I am not here to talk to married men. He shows time and again, he has NO respect for women or the word of God for that matter. How many young, misleadable women is this guy in communication with? This is dangerous, this man twists the word of God to fulfill what he has as a life and apparently everyone knows about it. Will/were you responsible if/when something happens?

NRSV1953

View Profile
History
Posted : 19 Jun, 2013 06:47 AM

This is not an appropriate use of the Forums.

View Profile
History
Posted : 19 Jun, 2013 07:59 PM

Do you know I just read this to my feincee and she has access here also to everything I am doing. Your judgement of me is skewed.

View Profile
History
Posted : 20 Jun, 2013 11:29 AM

In other places you present your self as a married man, and now it is just engaged or just a fiancee.

And yet none of those equates to being single and available as would be expected on a Christian singles dating site.

I must submit though that this site does not say it is Christian singles, as it just says Christian dating, so on here I guess a married or engaged man can still fool around on here.

But I see it as dishonorable for anyone to affront a Christian Lady who rightfully denounces such a man as that.

DontHitThatMark

View Profile
History
Posted : 20 Jun, 2013 12:51 PM

I would say it's equally dishonorable to call anyone a liar or their actions scandalous and to imply such negative accusations against someone's character, and I would say that those accusations and name-calling are more directly against the site/forum policy and more rightly considered abuse than anything I've seen LTM do in this context.

:peace::peace:

View Profile
History
Posted : 20 Jun, 2013 06:38 PM

Thanks Mark, When we are filled with the Spirit we will not fulfill the desires of our flesh including reacting and returning evil for evil.

An offense is only a offense when we are not secure enough to receive ridicule with honor.

View Profile
History
Posted : 21 Jun, 2013 07:19 AM

When a person claims that they are single, as like on a dating site profile, when they are really married - then that is a lie.

If you have some other definition of a lie - then please do tell?

DontHitThatMark

View Profile
History
Posted : 21 Jun, 2013 12:04 PM

Yes, he and I both have noted in our profiles that we're "single" because it's the only option there for us. A limited option on a website does not make one a liar, as LTM words testify, he is constantly saying he's in a relationship, and there are many witnesses.

The definition of a lie is a direct attempt to obscure or hide or twist the truth. LTM is not trying to hide anything. He's plainly stated he is not single in many places. His forum postings are listed on his profile for all to read.

:peace::peace:

View Profile
History
Posted : 21 Jun, 2013 01:34 PM

:waving:...Oh for Goodness sakes...enough already....Hey�Speaking of Profiles�I noticed SMH is a Christian Deism as he has listed on His Profile under Denomination...this is a the Definition...per Wiki-Pedia...

Christian deism, in the philosophy of religion, is a standpoint that branches from deism. It refers to a deist who believes in the moral teachings�but not divinity�of Jesus.

*** My questions are...for the Ask a Girl Section here are...

1 - Does Philosophy and Moral Teachings detract from Christ Jesus� Divinity or does it Add to His Divinity ???...

2 � Is Christian Deism listed in the De-Nomination section or is it under Other ???�:excited:...

My point is�Ifin there aint a section or description that accuratly describes you�then we do the best that we can do with what we gots to do it with�Right ???�and EVERYONE is a LIER...Begger...Thief...:rolleyes:...Thats WHY we ALL be needin Christ Jesus...Soooo�

Jesus said�and it is written�.

Jhn 13:34 A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another. 35 By this shall all [men] know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another.

*** We be needing a lil bit more LOVE here�:bouncy:...

1Pe 1:22 Seeing ye have purified your souls in obeying the truth through the Spirit unto unfeigned love of the brethren, [see that ye] love one another with a pure heart fervently:

*** I LOVE you Michale...LOVE you Mark...LOVE you Sandman...LOVE the Gal of the OP...and most Importantly...I LOVE YOU ABBA....Yall hava a Blessed weekend...xo

NRSV1953

View Profile
History
Posted : 21 Jun, 2013 02:30 PM

Well said, GodsJude, well said! :yay:

View Profile
History
Posted : 21 Jun, 2013 04:21 PM

Love you too dear sisters.

Page : 1 2