Author Thread: Letter to Admiinistrator: Letthismind2
ChristianArtsy

View Profile
History
Letter to Admiinistrator: Letthismind2
Posted : 19 Jun, 2013 06:00 AM

RE: My prior Posting "Ask A Guy" What are you expecting

Every Issue From Your List Appllies to this man who has been on this site he calls home, and according to him for years.

This Married Man, Michael, over the past few hours edited his profile. His profile solicited "Help" to "young ladies". He says he's married, when he�s outted at least. His profile says he's single. I've asked him to not communicate with me, course to no avail, in his mind he thinks he�s here to make every woman acceptable to God, and then with his (Michael's) help the crazy female can then be a true joy to her husband. I am not here to talk to married men. He shows time and again, he has NO respect for women or the word of God for that matter. How many young, misleadable women is this guy in communication with? This is dangerous, this man twists the word of God to fulfill what he has as a life and apparently everyone knows about it. Will/were you responsible if/when something happens?

Searching4Hisbest

View Profile
History
Letter to Admiinistrator: Letthismind2
Posted : 23 Jun, 2013 12:53 AM

Ahhh..... I think I like this Jude-girl.... I will follow her posts, for they make me smile. Due to both her humor/wit and the fact that His Truth just keeps on shining through her and smacking that deciever guy around. I love when God does that!!

:yay::yay::yay::yay::applause::applause::applause::ROFL::applause::applause::applause::yay::yay::yay::yay:

Page : 1 2