Author Thread: Why 'Failed' Marriages in the United States
Admin

Why 'Failed' Marriages in the United States
Posted : 21 Jun, 2013 04:51 PM

First of all, I want to say that I do not mean this as an insult to anyone. I'm curious to know why marriages don't work in United States.

:applause:India:applause: I'm an Indian! I'll give you an honest opinion about India.

� People in India do not date. They neither date nor court.

� Marriages are never complicated in India.

� The vast majority of Indians have no dating skills.

� The divorce rate in India is just 1.1%.

� Over 90% to 95% of arranged marriages in India are successful.

Secret Behind Success Of Arranged Marriages ~ http://www.newsplex.com/news/headlines/15647947.html

:stop:United States::stop:

Why marriages are so complicated in United States? Is there any problem with American women? Is it true that most American women are extremely emotionally immature? They act like selfish little children, totally obnoxious. Are they angry, independent and have an unsubmissive attitude?

OR

Do you think there is a problem with men who are abusive, ungodly and no longer manly?

BlackTigress777

View Profile
History
Posted : 10 Sep, 2013 07:35 PM

I have a few reasons why I think marriages fail in the united states.

1. People are simply incompatible. Reasoning is something people are SERIOUSLY missing now days. People will nag and complain about nearly anything and everything and it's not just because they don't personally get a long, it's just that people are a bit selfish now days.

2. People rather play games instead have Real, Committed relationships. I'm sick of seeing "Godly" people claim how Christian they are - yet they can't even wait until marriage to have sex. Boyfriends and Girlfriends have so much sex now days that once they get married, they're not really as affectionate as they should be anymore solely because they've done it so many times. In other words, they get tired of each other so fast, because of the "premarital sex" (I just like to call it by it's real term - Fornication).

3. Media - There's So many songs are about sex, and women - and how many of them can a guy get and all that garbage. Besides that, hardly ANY show on T.V. talks about sex or has sex scenes in it. I honestly hate the media in the U.S. very trashy and provocative at times.

Those are reasons as to why I believe marriages fail in the U.S.

View Profile
History
Posted : 25 Sep, 2013 04:36 PM

We focus and worry too much about what we DON'T have. God help us to appreciate what we DO have. Now I'm curious: Do people change jobs often in India?

View Profile
History
Posted : 1 Oct, 2013 05:42 PM

Divorce is made easy in the U.S. even though they can be expensive. It also doesn't have hte stigma it once had here. There is no shame in being divorced any more. when 60 percent of the people you meet are divorced at least once it becomes common place.

It is definitely a cultural thing. It's too bad that Christians here are just as eager to divorce as the non-Christians are. It makes it difficult for me to believe that marrying a woman from here again will be any different than a previous marriage. I'd rather marry someone from a country where marriage is honored and treasured.

View Profile
History
Posted : 15 Nov, 2013 05:19 AM

I thought the main reason why marriage is not successful in US because they legalized and practicing divorced. And they have lots of money to pay for it.

Thanks God it's not legal in the Philippines. If it happens am sure many marriages failed. Yes some are separated but my most of my people including honored marriages.

Apostelle

View Profile
History
Posted : 16 Nov, 2013 10:01 PM

Divorce has always been legal here in the US, but divorce wasnt as common as it is now. Before, it was actually rare. The reason for the change is that people began to turn away from God. They became more interested in their own selfish needs.

View Profile
History
Posted : 19 Jun, 2014 03:04 PM

I am a divorcee, and it is simply because my ex husband treated very bad and di not respect me.

Hope it helps