Author Thread: tragedy
sammielynn09

View Profile
History
tragedy
Posted : 29 Mar, 2009 12:12 PM

Please pray for many families today as there was a hold up and shooting a nursing home not too far from my home. The shooter ended up killing six people before they could arrest him, at least two more have died in the hospital, a friend of my sister's was shot, he is a police officer and was trying to arrest the man, and the shooter himself was injured.

Just please pray for the families of those that we lost and for the families and the individuals that were shot. Also, please pray that somebody comes into that guys life and shows him the way to the Lord

View Profile
History
tragedy
Posted : 29 Mar, 2009 05:05 PM

Thanks for sharing the prayer request. I had not heard of the tragic event. I am praying for the families.

angel_in_mn

View Profile
History
tragedy
Posted : 29 Mar, 2009 09:09 PM

A tragedy indeed...sending prayers.

View Profile
History
tragedy
Posted : 30 Mar, 2009 07:15 PM

I saw this on the news last night. I'm praying for all families involved, including the gunman and his family. Thanks for bringing greater awareness to the CDFF family.

I pray that the Lord and His word will bring comfort to you in this time and know that nothing happens on Earth unless it first passes through the loving hands of our Heavenly Father.

Your Sister in Jesus,

Jocelyn.

"Precious in the sight of the Lord is the death of His saints."

Psalm 116:15 (NKJV)

View Profile
History
tragedy
Posted : 31 Mar, 2009 12:31 PM

I also live just a few miles from there. Thank you for posting this here. These and their families are in my prayers

mlthomas

View Profile
History
tragedy
Posted : 1 Apr, 2009 05:34 AM

SAMMIELYNN09,

THANKS FOR THE POST. BUT WHAT STOOD OUT THE MOST IN MY HEART WAS WHEN YOU ASKED THAT YOU HOPE SOMEONE WILL SHOW THE SHOOTER TO THE LORD...

THAT SPOKE VOLUMES BECAUSE GOD KNOW THAT WAS A WORK OF DARKNESS THAT CAUSED THAT AND THAT THE DEVIL WAS USING THAT GUY TO PRODUCE THAT.

SIDE NOTE ..................

TO THE BELIEVERS WHO ARE READING THIS POST.

WE ARE LIVING AND THE LAST OF THE LAST DAYS. SEE HOW THE GOVERNMENT IS TALKING ABOUT ONE WORLD CURRENCY. THE DEVIL KNOW HIS TIME IS ABOUT TO BE UP.

NOW WE AS BELIEVERS HAVE AUTHORITY OVER DEMONIC SPIRITS THAT WORK THROUGH PEOPLE. REMEMBER WE ARE NOT FIGHTING WITH FLESH AND BLOOD THE DEVIL NEED A BODY JUST LIKE GOD DO.

WE AS BELIEVERS HAVE A COVENANT OF PROTECTION WITH GOD. THAT MEAN WE HAVE AUTHORITY TO BIND THE WORKS OF DARKNESS.

DO NOT FEAR BECAUSE FEAR WORK LIKE FAITH AND IF YOU HAVE MORE FEAR IN WHAT THE DEVIL IS DOING THEN FAITH IN GOD PROMISE OF PROTECTION THEN YOU OPEN THE DOOR FOR HIM. REMEMBER WHAT JOB SAID 'THE THING THAT I FEAR THE MOST HAS COME UPON ME'

SO AS BELIEVER WE CAN NOT SIT BACK AND NOT WALK IN OUR AUTHORITY. WE HAVE ANGEL WATCHING OVER US LESS WE DASH OUR FEET AGAINST A STONE. WE ALL HAVE PERSONAL ANGELS THAT GOD ASIGNED TO EACH OF US. NOW THE ANGELS ONLY WILL HARKEN UNTO THE VOICE OF THE LORD COMING OUT OF YOUR MOUTH.

SO EACH DAY BIND THE WORKS OF THE DEVIL OVER YOUR LIFE AND YOUR FAMILY LIFE NO MATTER WHAT PART OF THE WORLD THAT FAMILY MEMBER MAY BE IN.

I SAID ALL THAT SO FEAR WILL NOT HAVE A PLACE TO SETTLE IN YOUR HEART BECAUSE IF IT DO IT HAS THE POTENTIAL TO CREATE THE VERY THING YOU ARE FEARING.

IN THESE LAST DAYS PRAYER IS GOOD BUT WE AS BELIEVERS MUST LEARN TO BIND THE WORKS OF THE ENEMY. MOST CHRISTIANS DO NOT KNOW THEY HAVE THAT RIGHT AND THAT IS WHY THE DEVIL IS TRYING TO DESTROY ALL THAT HE CAN. REMEMBER GOD SAID HIS PEOPLE ARE DESTROYED FOR THE LACK OF KNOELEDGE...

WE CAN NOT WAIT FOR TRAGEDY BEFORE WE TAKE OUR AUTHORITY.......

NOW MY HEART DO GO OUT TO ALL THE FAMILIES THAT WAS EFFECTED BY THIS, PRAYER IS GOOD BUT IN THIS CASE WE MUST TAKE AUTHORITY BECAUSE HE:devil: IS STLL SEEKING WHO HE CAN DESTROY......