Author Thread: Thankyou :)
Admin

Thankyou :)
Posted : 15 Aug, 2013 05:34 AM

Christianartsy, teach, Sisygirl, I walk alone, DHTmark,wykd1,thruhim, prophetic, truthcarrier, GodsJude......not to mention those we havent seen in some time.

Msmarvel, truthbeknown, sandman and others missed....

For caring here to spend time in ministry of others and desaire to see others strengthened in life through a kind word or scripture.

I have come to appreciate each and every one of you.

You all have good things to offer.

sisygirl

View Profile
History
Posted : 19 Aug, 2013 02:15 AM

Only God is worthy of thanksgiving,

Glory,

Honor,

Adoration and praise.

I believe that we're just vessels that He uses to deliver a specific massage, that is meant for that special someone in need of God's help. He works through peolp and you too Micheal have been He's useful vessel in my life.

I found myself opening up about stuff I have never thought I'd talk about in an international website. Your gentleness & understanding guided me. I recall once wondering if me talking about my experiences,

I wondered if I could be impacting someone's life in need of help,

Or maybe thinking that he's/her experiences are just weigh too much to bear.

Guess what....?

I've observed that ever since I opened up about sensitive stuff, people are continuously coming out. We're talking about rape, rejection, bitterness over inner most wounds, failed marriages, broken families, emotions that drive our hunger for success, homelessness even if it was for a very short period. Energies from our previous life before receiving Christ Jesus that are still hindering our lives currently. The list is endless

While when I got here it was just negative attitudes.

I have never thought i'll partake in the forum, I only did cause I specificly came for you. I wanted to interact with you, there was just something great in you. Something I didn't wanna miss a fruit of. Only to find that there are other wonderful fellows that I appreciate now.

Transformation seems to be taking place I think,

Though its still too soon to tell.

I'm certainly glad to be part of the positive change taking place here, instead of crashing one onothes posts/replies in a disrespectful manner that questions our christianity, if one is well tought from he's/her church.

I really love reading your expressions of difference when interacting with DHTM,

Both parties are wise & very deep in matters of God & issues of life in general. Yet you argue in a most civil decent way like born again adults, who don't react to each other but expressing your views over a certain subject.

Thank you for recognizing good in others.

Your efforts have been noted in me.

View Profile
History
Posted : 19 Aug, 2013 04:02 PM

To God be the Glory for the things He has done!

:applause:

:angel::angel::angel:

teach_ib

View Profile
History
Posted : 22 Aug, 2013 07:05 PM

I'm thankful for Christian conversation on a variety of topics that God allowed us to experience, learn and grow through. Appreciate the openness of each to present their views and thoughts. It helps me grow in wisdom and knowledge as I study and pray.

It's good training for dealing with differences of opinion in our relationships because we should be able to speak our thoughts without belittling anyone else...several of the fruits of the Spirit.

God bless

View Profile
History
Posted : 24 Aug, 2013 08:42 AM

Thank you Michael...that is very kind of you...:glow:...and YES!!!...All Praise and Glory to the Most high...:bow:...

I truly believe that everyone here has something to share and contribute in the discussions...I've learned a lot from all of you through the years weather you are new here or have been here a few years...and I am grateful to you all...xo

sisygirl

View Profile
History
Posted : 24 Aug, 2013 07:02 PM

Hello hello hello

To you Jude! :waving:

Where have you've been dear one?