Author Thread: FINALLY! :yay:
Phoenyx

View Profile
History
FINALLY! :yay:
Posted : 5 Apr, 2009 11:07 AM

The waiting time to talk on forum is much too long. I have to say that I love this site. Even though a Christian has to make money too, I don't agree with Christian dating sites where you have to pay. If it is not involved with worldly government and is an expectation of the Bible, it should be more of a charity. This site is a blessing because of that.

Anyway, I'm hoping that it doesn't support homosexual relationships. I've quit other Christian dating sites because of that. I know many will get mad at that statement, but as far as I'm concerned the Bible supports a man and a woman and God's Word is sovereign in my life. By remaining and/or paying a site that supports it, you are in part helping them with that.

I didn't expect to say that much, so I'll end the message here.:party:

View Profile
History
Posted : 7 Apr, 2009 06:02 AM

Hi Phoenyx,:waving:

WELCOME! Hope you enjoy your saty with us. And yes, you're so right, the waiting period to join the forum is MUCH too long. I suppose they must be checking everyone ID at the door:yay:

Also, There are many discussions on here so I don't think homosexuality is a topic anyone is afraid to discuss, whether you agree or disagree with the chosen life-style. If you know God's Word then you know the truth and that's what counts.

May God richly bless you in all things.

Etcallhome

Phoenyx

View Profile
History
Posted : 14 Apr, 2009 05:28 AM

Thank you, ET. I think I am hooked now on this site. :)

So as long as I'm not paying for the support of homosexuality, it's fine that those who use the site speak their minds. The wise listen, but they are not silly, and to be swayed to and fro.

Have a blessed day, my friend.

View Profile
History
Posted : 15 Apr, 2009 11:54 AM

I stand behind you 100% The bible says it is shame full for a man to lie in the bed with another man. As well it is also shamefull for a women to lie in bed with another woman. I appreciate this statement you have made. In, Christ Jesus, Bryan P.S.- God created Adam & Eve, not Adam & Steve