Author Thread: klmartin62 (Leon)
Phoenyx

View Profile
History
klmartin62 (Leon)
Posted : 10 Apr, 2009 08:42 PM

I have to say that I was surprised by the initial response to the second biblical discussion I posted. Not to mention that I immediately reclined to the idea, because I was new to the site and forum, that nothing would be said over the reply or the new discussion posted in retort. It is often very difficult for people to accept new ideas or people joining the ranks.

I was again shocked and pleasantly surprised to be proven wrong thanks to Leon. I understand that he probably was not doing it on my behalf, or even on the behalf of calvinism or those that have beliefs that resemble it. However, it would be biblical, lawful, moral and enjoyable, to thank the Lord for Leon's upright response regardless of his feelings toward anyone on the site. The Lord sent a blessing in you. :purpleangel:

I have to say that I behaved less Christian in my answer to the posts, quite angry at the second question in the original reply and then the discussion made afterwards, falling on sarcasm to let it out. God, please, give me the character to hold that back and thanks again.

I hope you, Leon will be just as indescriminately critical of my posts and many blessings.

View Profile
History
klmartin62 (Leon)
Posted : 27 Apr, 2009 10:26 PM

I was grateful to see another Calvinist here, although, like you, I don't fall easily into either category. I just believe the Bible.

You did fine. We all fall into the trap of sarcasm every once in a while.

God bless,

Leon