Author Thread: To all the girls/women who have there breast's hanging out.
alawrence

View Profile
History
To all the girls/women who have there breast's hanging out.
Posted : 16 Oct, 2013 12:30 PM

WHY? Is this not a Christian site? And turning around to show your butt, showing legs? Why? Whats the point?

View Profile
History
Posted : 4 May, 2014 02:11 AM

Really LOVE your attitude. It screams " JESUS" Thank you for your response. I agree with many people but God says dont judge. I know that we are to edify one another and sometimes ladies need to hear " Nicely" from a man that he will accept her without her feeling as if she has to bear it all. i have daughters and though they weren't raised that way...seems to be a way of the world. probably why they wont add me on FB. LOL Take Care brothers. Of course im interested in helping a brother out by staying decent...If not you sound like " Am i my brothers keeper"? Blessings all...

tikvah_hope

View Profile
History
Posted : 26 Jun, 2014 10:00 AM

It seems that we fail to remember a few things:

There are those with certain cultural backgrounds where to "catch" a man supercedes any moral determination. Also, the fish are caught with certain bait.

We represent our faith by reflecting the image of God's Son (Romans 8:29).

For the free users on this site we are commercially pounded with heavily-buxomed pictures and provocatively dressed women selling other sites.

What is the new Christian to do when this site promotes that appearance every day? Pray for discernment

tikvah_hope

View Profile
History
Posted : 26 Jun, 2014 07:27 PM

It seems that we fail to remember a few things:

There are those with certain cultural backgrounds where to "catch" a man supercedes any moral determination. Also, the fish are caught with certain bait.

We represent our faith by reflecting the image of God's Son (Romans 8:29).

For the free users on this site we are commercially pounded with heavily-buxomed pictures and provocatively dressed women selling other sites.

What is the new Christian to do when this site promotes that appearance every day? Pray for discernment

macnoodles

View Profile
History
Posted : 5 May, 2015 11:30 AM

Proverbs 5-19

View Profile
History
Posted : 31 May, 2015 08:46 PM

O wish I could get this post off my profile. Anybody know how to remove it. How anoying that a chat forum post is pasted on a profile...then you CAN'T. remove it....

Page : 1 2