Author Thread: Ladies please!
Admin

Ladies please!
Posted : 10 Apr, 2009 08:52 PM

If some one sends you a message, send one back, even if your not interested at least give them the common courtesy of a screw you letter.

View Profile
History
Ladies please!
Posted : 14 Jul, 2009 01:13 PM

This is not a problem only with women it is men as well but alas I figure if they do not have the manners to reply then I did not want to know them that bad

GBU

David_77

View Profile
History
Ladies please!
Posted : 22 Oct, 2009 02:21 AM

Hmm, well I thought that post was rather interesting.

I didn't even read her profile, but I did read her blog.

Once I saw Sweden I was hesitant to initiate contact so I briefly skimmed the profile to the end and saw the link for this.

Apparently Miss Sweden is surprised of men contacting her for her looks. Bless her heart. I'm sure guys have really given it to her good on the e-mailing and winks. Wear a church dress and more modest selections with the photos and I guarantee it will cut your responses by half. I'm not judging, I'm telling you what is attracting all the 1 liner guys. Personally I think you are very attractive, but that photo lost it for me. I was vain in the past and worked out constantly and took pictures, etc... I wanted God to give me a Christian female I suppose to sin with. Sounds kind of silly, but I know others have done it and still do. Quite frankly, these sites are like one big church that seems to never be open. You find someone that you're interested in and they haven't been active in a while or like that lady said they leave the site. I have girls talk to me for what seems like years (only weeks) and then when I ask them for their phone number they freak out, or if I have their number ask to meet up, it's like they think I'm Jack the Ripper himself. The only girls that meet up with me are from non-Christian sites, and right now I am not going that route.

It's kind of sad how we are all believers and have to resort to a site that gets so little results. I feel worse sometimes after looking on these Christian sites when I can't either find someone in my state or that has similar beliefs and then getting a hold of them and then getting a number and meeting up. I can pick up a girl easier in the customer service line at Wal-Mart that on-line. It should not be like this. When all is said and done the time put into all the searching and e-mails seems lost. I stayed off this for almost a week, but I correspond with a couple girls on here so I signed back on today. Heck it's taken almost a half an hour just to do this. (By the way there are run-on sentences and incorrect punctuation throughout this paragragh- it was quicker that way.) Finally, let me be clear- I'm not dogging on the girl that the first part of this is in response to. Wear what you want- heck my picture is on the beach (I'm not posing, I'm walking.) but, what I'm saying is that pictures in natural settings and not posed is better. The best way to ward off the hounds dogs is to hide/cover the bait. Throw some foil over the turkey, cover the freshly baked pie in the window with a hand-towel. I think a dog got a pie in Old Yeller or Where the Red Fern Grows. Maybe a towel wouldn't have worked with those dogs, no with some you have to keep the pie in the kitchen altogether.

There is nothing finer than a woman going to church in a nice dress ; ]

More women should have a picture of that in their profiles, now that would be something to post. Such pictures would warrant classier compliments.

When I'm at church I'm not thinking about taking pictures, but I would like to have a picture of me wearing my church clothes with my Bible in hand and maybe shaking the pastor's hand or hugging one of the old lady's who by the way- always wear their church dress. :)

For the one person who finished reading this- congratulations! I commend you for your perseverance.

Yes, you attain a quality of those who will inherit eternal life. Scriptures say those who endure to the end shall be saved. Let us who believe in the Son of God as our Lord and Savior not to give up hope or be kept down by discouragement. Yes this world has disappointments, but let�s rejoices and be glad that our Lord has overcome the world. Christ knows what we are going through in this world. He went through the same emotions that come our way. The Bible says He was tempted in all points as us, yet without sin. When we pray to the Father in His name asking for strength to overcome we will be given it. That moment that we are tempted, right before we sin, we are given a choice, a window of time and the Holy Spirit whispering to us to hold fast to our beliefs, stay strong in our faith, telling us not to yield to temptation. It is at that moment that we are given our way of escape. There is no temptation taken us as such as is common to man, but God is faithful in that He does not tempt us above that we are able, but with the temptation also makes a way to escape, that we may bear/endure it. (New Testament somewhere- II Peter maybe) You know what I'm talking about. Some off us have put ourselves in those situations only to find its cold hard grip on us seemly not letting go. Some of those times we withstand and break free, take a breath of air and say thank you God! As we ponder how we got into such a situation we are reminded that it was a planned action, while other times they are sprung on us from out of no-where. Whatever the case may be brothers and sisters let us no have feet always walking toward evil. satan has but a short time left on this earth to deceive. Let us stay strong in God's grace and be protected by the strength of His mighty hand. As believers let us know that He has a plan for us and He knows what is best for us. As rebellious children sometimes just to keep form "feeling lonely" we start a personal relationship with someone who we know we shouldn't and some of us end up getting burnt. Yes we were warned by that still small voice calling to us when we made those decisions. Praise God for his forgiveness to our transgressions. Like a thick cloud He blots out our transgressions and our sins and iniquities He will remember no more. Let us who have not repented certain sins, forsake them and cast them from us. If we confess our sins He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. I John 1:9.

I'll close with Isaiah chapter 1 where He says come and let us reason together saith the Lord, though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be white as snow, though they be red as crimson, they shall be as wool, ...

Take me, break me, mold me and make me, we are your children o�Lord our God.

Heavenly FATHER be with us all and by your loving grace- save us is my prayer to all on this site. We are searching for a person to have a relationship with and need your blessing on it for it to be fruitful. In the beginning it is written that you said it is not good for man to be alone and you caused a deep sleep to come upon the man and took from him a rib and made the woman. Help us all not to be deceived by the media and hype of Hollywood movies and television sitcoms that leave us feeling left out if we are single. We are in the world, but help not to be dragged down by the evilness of satan�s deception on it. Father teach us your ways and lead us in the ways of everlasting life, we love you, YHWH thank you for being our God!, in the name of your Son Yeshua/Jesus.

Amen.

The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all! Amen.

View Profile
History
Ladies please!
Posted : 23 Oct, 2009 11:10 AM

i wish i could know what it's like having a whole line of chumps and suckers to reject. must be nice.

View Profile
History
Ladies please!
Posted : 16 Nov, 2009 12:58 PM

Why worry about it? Move on to someone who thinks you deserve a response. My two cents. :)

View Profile
History
Ladies please!
Posted : 16 Nov, 2009 01:17 PM

I don't know if anyone is still reading this thread but I suppose I should post a more helpful read. From my experience a wink is appreciated but it may or may not merit a response. Depends on how interested I am. I had a man wink me and I didn't respond. Then he MAILED me. That made a difference. He got a response. Hope this helps.

View Profile
History
Ladies please!
Posted : 16 Nov, 2009 01:31 PM

I would agree with women who say I don't like seeing hi how are you...it is too generic and something that can be said in IM rather than email.

Page : 1 2