Author Thread: Have you ever had this poem sent to you?
Phoenyx

View Profile
History
Have you ever had this poem sent to you?
Posted : 16 Apr, 2009 08:03 AM

With the MAN claiming to have been the author/written it?

We grow closer to each other

When we�re closer to the Lord

The common faith that we share

Binds our hearts in one accord

For friendships last a life time

When built on Jesus Christ

Throughout each different season

We find we are in life

Friends are there through times of grief

And times when hope is gone

Always there with encouragement

So we can carry on

So thank the Lord for giving you

A true and faithful friend

To laugh with you, and cry with you

On whom you can depend

For friends will stay no matter what

Giving you support

And together your hearts truly unite

With the love of the Lord

Written by: MICHELLE S. LOWNDES

I was private messeged that this was HIS poem that he wrote for me. If you have been given this poem by a man on this site, please block him before he can fool you any longer. If he will lie about something he didn't HAVE TO lie about and KNEW that he was LYING, what else will he lie about? I don't know if it's okay by site standards to point out the man, but if you know who I am talking about, report him immediately. If you can, include the private message (if he used it) or go to the private message and click to report.

Linnie41

View Profile
History
Posted : 16 Apr, 2009 08:44 PM

Why do scammers think that all women will turn to puddles of check writing squish if they send us a poem? Frankly, if a guy that I have never met face to face AND haven't dated for quite awhile sends me a poem that he "wrote" for me, I'm going to think he's wierd.

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 Apr, 2009 07:34 PM

how lame! Well he just received an "F" in English Class!

View Profile
History
Posted : 27 Apr, 2009 08:42 PM

I have a question for you.

Did the poem this man sent to you have written by M.S. Lowndes at the end of the poem as shown on your post. Are you saying the man claims he is Michelle S. Lowndes and/or claims he wrote this poem. Are you questioning if M.S. Lowndes is the author of this poem? One fact I do know is Michelle S. Lowndes is the author of this poem. It's a beautiful poem.

I do what to warn you all about scammers. I've been on a lot of sites and have been approached by alot of scams. The tactics the scammers use on this site are very different from any others I've been confronted with. Please be very careful.

tessa330

View Profile
History
Posted : 21 May, 2009 10:02 AM

when I first joined this site, I spotted a familar face from the romancescammer albums and when he saw that I had looked at his profile he sent me a wink. so I reported him and sent a link to an album he is all over with many different names, and I am happy to report he has been given the boot from this site?

Tess:winksmile: