Author Thread: Proud Mother of two Children in The Army!
livin4jesus323

View Profile
History
Proud Mother of two Children in The Army!
Posted : 21 Nov, 2013 11:53 AM

I have two children...my youngest daughter, Amanda...and my only son, Joshua who in posted in Germany at the moment. He is fixing to go to school for officers!!! My daughter and her husband have been in Iraq and Afaganistan. She is schedualed to get out in Feburary of 2014 after 8 yrs. of service....I believe my son places to career The army! I'm a proud Mom...but I'm also thankful for their service... :yay: God Bless them wherever life takes them! Thank you for listening!

God Bless,

Deb

teach_ib

View Profile
History
Posted : 21 Nov, 2013 03:37 PM

Deb,

Congratulations on raising two successful military service members! Obviously, you instilled in them love of country, freedom, and a heart of service. Congrats on your son's acceptance into officer training.

It's encouraging to know so many from our next generation of leaders are dedicated to serving their country. Thank them for their service.

They and our other men and women serving around the world, away from family, are in my prayers.

View Profile
History
Posted : 22 Nov, 2013 03:58 AM

Hi lady .

Unfortunately not live in america.

Love, America.

� applies for American citizenship.

American military would like to be.

I have a degree in T10-B military parachute. (19 years old I got the certificate.).

I'm mountaineering.

I love camping and trekking.

I am computer technician.

I would like to enter the Air Force.

U.S. prevention a great honor.

my cousin took American citizenship.

America has a great dream.

Jesus Christ bless you brother children. AMEN

View Profile
History
Posted : 1 Dec, 2019 10:49 AM

I'm 39 and I have been competing in strongman competitions for 20 years, I have been lifting weights since I was 9.. I'm 6'5 and 300 lbs.. I also do boxing for a local ammuture leage in my town.. it helps that I'm 3 times the size of my opponents for the most part..

I always felt I was invincible until I was matched up in the ring against a young 19 year old Marine who is no bigger then 5'10 and about 190 lbs..

I fought I could take him since he was tiny next to me.. but I was dead wrong.. he toyed with me for a minute, but then he got serious and when he did, his punches felt like death and I became scared for my life.. I was kissing his feet.. he broke my jaw and cheek bone and they had to stop the fight to save me.. the fight lasted less then 2 rounds.. I was just so glad when it was over...

What hard lesson learned.. never mess with one of our trained soldiers.. they are trained assassins and even I am no match..

Thankyou to all of them for protecting us.. they are the real heroes

Quiznos

View Profile
History
Posted : 7 Sep, 2020 06:43 AM

So sad that people will let their daughters be in the military.

The military is no place for women, GOD Almighty made man to be a warrior, as He is a warrior, dressed in an armour of light.

Women should be home seeing to the needs of the family, they should learn to be women not soldiers.