Author Thread: fireproof
Admin

fireproof
Posted : 16 Apr, 2009 10:16 PM

what are some of your opinions on fireproof? i believe it was excellent. Some biblical counselors also recommending it, and interesting enough dr. phil's take on it was interesting too.

angel_in_mn

View Profile
History
fireproof
Posted : 26 Apr, 2009 05:49 PM

Hi :waving:

There is already a topic about Fireproof - it is in this movie category under the title "New Christian Movie." There are a lot of interesting comments about the movie there. I just thought you would like to see those responses.

Excellent movie by the way.

God bless,

Miranda

View Profile
History
fireproof
Posted : 7 May, 2009 06:19 PM

I hadn't seen it, but I heard it is pretty good,

I might rent it this weekend.

Ladybug2009

View Profile
History
fireproof
Posted : 21 Jun, 2009 05:53 AM

I thought it was an excellent movie

Linnie41

View Profile
History
fireproof
Posted : 21 Jun, 2009 11:14 PM

I thought it was an excellent movie, also. One of the things I really liked was the integrity of the actors - Kirk Cameron refused to kiss a woman that wasn't his wife, so they flew his wife in, put a wig on her, and that's who you see Kirk kissing in the end scene. Awesome.

Tarasye

View Profile
History
fireproof
Posted : 10 Oct, 2009 09:03 PM

I would recommend it highly to everyone, single, married, or divorced. The book that the movie references, "The Love Dare" is also excellent. Both can be found at most any Christian Book store. I have given away several copies of both the book and the movie. Can't seem to hang onto it.

Great addition to every home library.

Tarasye

IMstarting_over

View Profile
History
fireproof
Posted : 30 Oct, 2009 07:00 AM

I also enjoyed the movie.

Linnie: I was not aware of the comment you made about Kirk Cameron... That is so awesome! Thanks for sharing that.