Admin

**How You Don't Treat A Christian Woman by Cattleman
Posted : 19 Apr, 2009 12:42 PM

CATTLEMAN2011

Disciple

how you dont treat a christian woman.

� on: March 19, 2009, 02:34:27 AM �

------------------------------------------------------------------

dear folks, i wanna speak to ya a lil about the subject of christian men treatin christian women like prostitutes.

1 corinthians 6:15-16 15 Do you not know that your bodies are members of Christ? Shall I then take the members of Christ and make them members of a harlot? Certainly not! 16 Or do you not know that he who is joined to a harlot is one body with her? For "the two," He says, "shall become one flesh."

wow, strong verse there my friends. there are men out there who believe that if they are to pay alot of money to come and see a woman far off that theyre entitled to sex with the lady. and go so far as to inform the lady that it is expected of her when they make the trip.

christian man ohhh christian man. listen up and hear me well. this is not right at all. not only do we all understand that sex before marriage aint right according to GODS word. yet you even taint yourself even more by expressing yourself to the christian lady that you wanna prostitute her. youre gonna pay out x amount of dollars to have sex with her. and she dont even get to keep the money herself.. cmon now.

christian man, dont do this anymore. first off youre ruinin your good testimony if you have one. this aint even good for a non christian man to do. i figure most of the christian ladies just drop you like a hot potatoe. i pray they do anyways. and you deserve it. youre gonna lead a pretty lonesome life goin round tellin the women you wanna see they owe you sex for you to come see em. and if their is a woman out there who thinks so little of herself worth that she d say ok to your demand. i would surely hope and pray you change your mind and dont go and ruin a christian woman by makin her a prostitute.

and ladies dont ever feel your worth less than havin to accept these kinds of proposals. demands just for someone to come see you. because you are a daughter of the MOST HIGH. and deserve way way way better than to be prostituted out. remember folks GODS watchin when were at our best and when were at our worst.. so ifn youve been guilty of this, do go and repent now and make it right and even apologize to the lady if she will allow it. and just stop doin it. cause you are really hurtin the ones youre doin it to. and christian ladies just keep on droppin them.....

MAY GLORY BE TO GOD!

ole cattle