Author Thread: why all the lies????
Admin

why all the lies????
Posted : 24 Apr, 2009 06:04 PM

so here is the question.... how come people post jobs or status that they do not possess??? i have emailed guys on here and after a few emails the truth about them comes out... either they are not really a preacher but want to be, or they do have kids (which is no big deal at all), or they are not truly sold out to God. i have been approached by several guys on here and most are not what they appear to be? does anyone out there tell the truth? why all the misconceptions? am i foolish to believe this site should be differrent?

View Profile
History
why all the lies????
Posted : 9 May, 2009 06:56 AM

I get messages from guys telling me they like my photo...I don't even have a photo posted!

View Profile
History
why all the lies????
Posted : 9 May, 2009 11:20 PM

Sorry you have had this problem. I don't get why people would come on this Christian site and lie. I guess they are trying to impress or something. I came on here and was real, I said exactly who I was. God Blessed me and I found someone. A woman who I thought was a long shot, that I wouldn't get a response. I did get a response and we have been talking for 4 months now. I consider her to be a gift from God, she couldn't be more perfect for me.

Anyways I am just saying this to enourage you, there are people on here who don't lie. Trust God and he will bring you exactly what you are looking for.

God Bless You,

Arod

View Profile
History
why all the lies????
Posted : 21 May, 2009 04:59 PM

No need to whine and complain about it. We can't do anythng about it so why stress about it. When we learn to let go of things we can do nothing about life becomes much easier and much more enjoybable. Don't let a few bad expeiences overshadow the good things.

Philippians 4:8 Finally, whatsoever is true, whatsoever is honorable, whatsoever is right .... think on these things.

APG

explor_r

View Profile
History
why all the lies????
Posted : 25 May, 2009 09:13 AM

Mombo,

I have heard somewhere that 95% of americans "claim" to be Chnristian. The reason I put that on their is because although many believe they are Christians all people are still imperfect & sinners.Thats the nature of man. As well as they or (we) are all on a different Christian growth level. . Many cannot accept the truth about looking deep into themselves to see what really needs growth and will post what they may want to be without working to be that person. Faith without Works is dead.

If these truths are revealed to you, count it as a blessing to know these things & where the person stands before you are seriously involved in the relationship. Continue to grow yourself in the Lord & the Lord will bring the one compatible to you in His timming. I wouldn't write off recieving the perfect 1 for you because God knows our hearts & desires & if it's our deepest desire to be a wife or husband He will provide, it just may not be in our timming & may not be where we are in our walk with Him at this time. Continue to grow yourself & be blessed in all you do as well as being a blessing to others.

Your sister in the Lord

Blessings in Gods Grace:angel:

View Profile
History
why all the lies????
Posted : 30 May, 2009 09:00 PM

The slimple truth is were affraid it we interfear with what we want desire is the father of lies my dear

the name Timothy Q or is it?

I a kind of funny story about the truth about my age yes man are vain too

View Profile
History
why all the lies????
Posted : 23 Aug, 2009 10:54 AM

I have been dealing with the players, flayers, and scammers for quite some time now. Their level of sophistication has become astonishing. Ironically, it turns out there is an up-side to having these experiences. Hummm. How to explain this in a few words....read less than a ten page essay that would turn into a book.

What I have learned is that an actual mature woman has a set of rules. The rules define her boundaries of what is acceptable behavior. With actual God centered spiritual people the rules define boundaries into the persons mind. The liars do not have these boundaries. Where there are no boundaries there is no integrity.

Here is how it works. What scammers and players do is they define lots of fake personas. They have so many personas that it is impossible for them to keep track of their lies.

So, we go to the Bible and find there is a saying that the truth will set you free. By using this simple truth I have found a simple technique for flushing out the scammers.

For example, I get them into a chat context and ask them simple questions in bullet fashion style. The scammers and players will often take too long to answer the questions or take way too long to respond. I ask what is your favorite color, birthday, height, car, movie, how many brothers and sisters do you have, what is your mother's name, and more. 99% of the scammers will refuse to answer the questions. Others will make up answers and flat out lie. I track all of the answers with message logging in yahoo or with notes.

The next day, I get into a chat and make �mistakes� in remembering the facts they disclosed. When they fail correct me then I know I am dealing with a liar, player, or scammer.

The test is simple, it is based on truth, and it exposes them for who they are in reality. People with integrity will correct the error(s).

Always remember that players, flayers, and scammers have an intricate web of lies. They CANNOT tell the truth. It is impossible for them because they have so many false personas. Knowing that they lie is the key.

Next, be aware that the more sophisticated scammers can and do forge any document. I mean passports, driver licenses, and social security cards.....anything you can name. For those I use a private investigator. They have the skills and resources to flush out the rest of the scammers/players.

Finally, always remember that when God has a special blessing in store that the enemy is there to present the fakes. He wants to make us fail. By working through the trial the blessing always comes in the form of knowledge, wisdom, and much more.

View Profile
History
why all the lies????
Posted : 4 Jan, 2011 10:04 PM

The way i see it ................... if you do lie and maybe get started into a relationsip,only for these lies to arise at a later date,it would only ruin everything you were striving for~Whats the sense? and what a waste of time and emotions. Hopefullyto learn from to use a "guide" with God for future hopefuls ~not to fall into the web of lies again~!!attaining the ability, with God, for discernment. Praying always for His guidance with safety. keeping eyes and mind wide open~!

BobinPA

View Profile
History
why all the lies????
Posted : 5 Jan, 2011 07:32 PM

Great thread here!

I believe it is the insecurities of people that cause them to paint "a better picture" of themselves. Those lies are who they believe they truly are. They may be heavy or hurt or experienced a trial lately.

A Christian can be just as confused as any other person. Christ accepts us are we are, then He transforms us. Everyone has varying levels of faith, experience, and ability to receive goodness. There are many issues with modern day Americans. I'm sure if anyone here has done any counseling, your first 10 sessions were like, "Are you kidding? How can you be that way."

People have issues, Christians are, usually, harder on these imperfections. There is a big difference between discipline and grace. Grace has no bounds, it is a heavenly creation and the reason for our hope. The disciplined have a formula based on parental upbringing, things they have studied, or a million other factors. I choose grace.

Christians that receive grace are much more loving and build people up more often than the disciplined section.

This is a deep subject, come over for coffee

View Profile
History
why all the lies????
Posted : 28 Jul, 2011 09:56 AM

Heres the way it works.

If your looking for a "Christian". And by "Christian" you dont mean 100% radical sold out to Jesus, living only for His glory and His kingdom, then you will find what you are looking for. Because hey, after all, if were all just rotten sinners, lying isnt any bigger than any of the others.

When you want a man who loves the professional sports and entertainments of the world but you also want him to add Jesus to the list then what do you really expect? A man cannot serve two masters.

Where a mans treasure is, there his heart will be also. If someone loves God they will always be talking about Him. If they meditate in His Word day and night it will most surely show. When they speak they will speak words of life and Words focused on the unseen, NOT THE SEEN.

God will continue to allow the confusion until we turn wholly to the Lord. Then the veil will come off of our hearts and we will begin to see as God sees and the simplicity of 'knowing them by their fuits' shall be easily obtained.

God bless you all as you seek righteous men of God.

Mike

Page : 1 2