Author Thread: Hi
Admin

Hi
Posted : 22 Jan, 2014 06:56 PM

New to being single again. I like profiles more than pictures.

After college I was a campus and then singles minister. I then was a temporary secretary, computer support person, computer consultant, engineer, started my own business then started having kids so stayed at home with them. Recently divorced and now I'm going back to school to get up to date on some business and engineering things.

I praise My Lord and Savior Jesus Christ for without him and our loving Father I would be either dead or insane. As it is I pray for mercy and and to forgive and to let go and am happy, content, grateful and at peace. In the end life is really good when you do it God's way.

I've been married twice once for a few months and once for 15 years. I'm faithful to a fault but my wives weren't. Both had relationships with married men before I knew them and cheated on most if not all of their boyfriends before and so that's become one of my criteria for never again. They were both Christians too.

Out of my last marriage I got three really amazing kids who are with me 80% of the time and I think I'm a pretty good parent to them. Everything to me is 15-20 years down the road when I'll be a grandpa and when I die go to heaven.

Honestly I don't know if I am ready to date or not. I'm pretty happy with how things are going but I believe the Spirit said hey stick your neck out there and let go and let God. So here's my neck. LOL.

I really hope you are living life as a bridegroom who is ready for the groom to return. Only God knows when that will be but I think it's good to always be ready.

Thanks for reading.

EssenceofOcean

View Profile
History
Hi
Posted : 22 Jan, 2014 07:18 PM

Hello and welcome to the site!

I know it can be scary trying something new, well done for doing it! :)

I for one am looking forward to Christ's return so much! I can't wait but I guess I'll have to lol..

God bless!

View Profile
History
Hi
Posted : 26 Jan, 2014 03:58 AM

Thank you.

Lukia^

View Profile
History
Hi
Posted : 27 Jan, 2014 02:53 AM

You are welcome.

Thanks for sharing this.

Its not easy but I'm glad to learn that you able to let go.

We can do all things in Christ who strengthens us.

God and keep you strong.