Author Thread
EssenceofOcean

View Profile
What little things make you smile? :)
Posted : 28 Oct, 2019 05:15 PM

Hello all!

I know my salvation through Jesus is number ONE, and I would think that is or should be pretty obvious given the fact we're all on a christian dating site.

However, what little things make you happy and cause you to smile?

For me, it would have to be in no particular order:

My niece and nephew, scented candles, cool looking or smelling soaps and seeing a favorite show on tv or hearing a favorite song on the radio.

What about all of you?

:) :) :)

God bless!

EssenceofOcean

View Profile
any gentlemen from Pittsburgh pa or surrounding areas?
Posted : 28 Oct, 2019 05:06 PM

Hello all!

Anyone from the pittsburgh area of Pennsylvania? I'm looking for a real down to earth loyal Christian gentleman. I'm also new to the area so making christian friends with men or women would be great. I'm 35, nonsmoking nondrinking female. I love horseback riding, exploring new places, shopping, going to church, museums, the theather and other hobbies and interests I can't think of at the moment. Pittsburgh has stuff to do but it is no fun doing things by yourself.

Hope to hear from someone God bless!

EssenceofOcean

View Profile
Palm Harbor, Clearwater, Dunedin or any surrounding areas in Florida?
Posted : 30 Sep, 2018 01:08 AM

I'm near Pittsburgh but I am hoping to move back to that area ASAP! I'm praying for the Lord to open doors in helping me get a job. I have a job here, but I'm wanting to move back to Fl the winters are so bad here.

EssenceofOcean

View Profile
TAMPA, FL!!!
Posted : 24 Jan, 2014 09:10 AM

I'm about 45 minutes or so from Tampa. :)

EssenceofOcean

View Profile
Hi
Posted : 22 Jan, 2014 07:18 PM

Hello and welcome to the site!

I know it can be scary trying something new, well done for doing it! :)

I for one am looking forward to Christ's return so much! I can't wait but I guess I'll have to lol..

God bless!

EssenceofOcean

View Profile
Would you women have done the same thing or left it alone?
Posted : 8 Jan, 2014 12:33 PM

I think all of this is very interesting!

I have no idea what my love language is.. could someone explain that whole thing to me?

As far as cuddling goes..I think it may be a code..for a lot of people. Though I hate assuming things.

EssenceofOcean

View Profile
Posted : 6 Jan, 2014 08:52 PM

Thank you so much! The person did email me back and explained why he wrote such a message. I'm glad it wasn't seen as being disrespectful or rude to anyone something I was afraid of sounding because that happens with me sometimes.

EssenceofOcean

View Profile
Marry Partially deaf guy
Posted : 6 Jan, 2014 06:44 PM

As a woman that is blind, the person that would want to get to know me has to be open minded enough to do so. I mean, I'm not that different from others and nither are you Richard. People that are deaf or blind or are in wheelchairs can do things we may just do them differently than those who have full hearing, sight or can walk.

I wouldn't mind learning sign language if the person wouldn't mind teaching me. :)

I hope this helps God bless!

EssenceofOcean

View Profile
Posted : 6 Jan, 2014 06:18 PM

Hello all!

So, I get this email from this man that simply said, "Do you want someone to spend your life with?" So I looked at his profile and in the interest field it said, "cuddling." This is what I wrote back:

Who doesn't want someone to spend the rest of there life with? I thank you for your message, but I find it a bit odd that your only, "interest," is cuddling?? I have to say that kind of comes off as creepy.

Ladies, would you have done the same thing or just ignored the message?

I just don't like to ignore people because I have sent messages on here and I never hear anything back from the man I send the message to so I know how that feels. However, it just makes me shake my head and be like really, seriously?...My rant is over lol.

EssenceofOcean

View Profile
Let's find you a mate already! 2014!
Posted : 6 Jan, 2014 05:28 PM

Haha had to click on this it was so cute! And, your username lol and title it made me smile. :)

Maybe I'll message you take you up on your offer! :) You're creative!

Page : 1 2 3 4 5