Author Thread: What are Christian men looking for?
Admin

What are Christian men looking for?
Posted : 26 Apr, 2009 01:29 AM

I know this question has been posed several times but I'd like to try. What is it that you guys think an average (dedicated) Christian guy of any denomination is really looking for in a woman? If you're planning to answer good looks, can you be specific? And if you plan to answer "godliness" or "obedience" can you give an example of what that looks like? What would detract from an attractive woman? What qualities or flaws (and can you give examples?) would turn you away from her? This is a question that's plagued me for a while.

I would like to know what you think about the general Christian-male population's preference and/or your own.

This is also in part a personal question because recently I've had a couple people recently challenge how feminine I am and my ability to attract men, and while I believe they said what they did out of spite sometimes we are most honest when we are most angry and it has made me curious.

explor_r

View Profile
History
Posted : 25 May, 2009 08:34 AM

Briochick,

It sounds like you are trying to conform to image of a "common, average man". Well God made each and every person different & their really is not an average person since God made each & every one a special & unique person. I would say to be yourself & don't try to be what you believe "all men" are looking for. Some may like your beautiful curly hair or blonds or brunets. So what? What really matters is YOU & the 1 person God chose for you not all men in general. Don't worry about what "men" want learn to love the unique qualities about yourself. What is that God made about you special? Maybe you can sing, act, do photography, are a wonderful cook. List all the qualities you have that are special gifts God gave you. Pray & read your about the father in the bible & get to know Him better & He will bring that unique guy that God created just for you.

In Gods Love & Grace:angel:

View Profile
History
Posted : 27 May, 2009 03:26 PM

never try changing yourself...God is the one that created us and when we're born again it is the Christ who changes us.

View Profile
History
Posted : 29 May, 2009 04:30 PM

I think these sites work on how we look first, which leaves us average and older women out.

I have been serving God for a long time , I am very fun, with it, love to laugh etc. Guys look at my profile and pic and then never write.

I am an awesome catch, of course it is God's choice for me butthey don't even write.

Maybe it is just because I live too far away?

Jodi

Page : 1 2