Author Thread: A Friendly Chat??? Can U Have One?
Crowned278

View Profile
History
A Friendly Chat??? Can U Have One?
Posted : 6 Mar, 2014 12:22 AM

Many times I've ready inviting profiles, the picture are great and i can see the face and get a rough idea of who i am about to chat with and the profile detail is interesting. Recently I'm finding that most a casual non-flirting and friendly chat seems to get shunned and ignored and i don't know why.

I don't know if this is because they don't like the person on the other side because they've judged them by their looks and said to themselves that they are not interested or if they don't know what to say because they never expected somebody to have a casual chat without wanting to take them out for the dinner the net of chatting with them online! I really don't know.

Do you in general and in public find it difficult to chat online and in public?

If a person approached you in a public setting and just started talking to you how would you respond or would you react and go all shy?

Im not sure but i think many of us here online really don't know what want and we don't really know who we are and that fact alone affects how we might approach a person in conversation and online dating. What do you think?

Hewit

View Profile
History
A Friendly Chat??? Can U Have One?
Posted : 7 Apr, 2014 01:25 AM

Hi...

This is a very nice conversation and thank you.

Personally, I agree with some of the comments here (most you can say). Approach, online and offline, would be different, yes.

However, I think that whether it's online or offline, your manner of approach should not be different. The same disciplines, values and principles you apply online should be the same you apply offline and shouldn't depart from you regardless the situation. :)

I have had similar experiences. I start a descent conversations offline and someone may not reply, but honestly it's no different with how I would approach someone offline and if I do not get any response, I move on because I think everyone is entitled to their own opinion and God has His reasons (perhaps) as to why some relations will not manifest :) I take it easy...:)

God bless you.

Petua

Page : 1 2