Author Thread: Age Ranges
Admin

Age Ranges
Posted : 4 May, 2009 08:34 PM

I was wondering why some men's profile set an age range of at least 20 years younger? That would be like "dating" one of the young men that date my daughters. I talk to them, however with their immaturity and lack of experience there is no way i would want to spend an evening with them.Do these men really want to "date" a woman the age of their daughters?

( I know that when there isn't an age range and its open, it allows everyone to be able to send a message. )

View Profile
History
Age Ranges
Posted : 5 May, 2009 08:34 PM

i fear curiousity is going play a number of me... about 20 have viewed my question, but no reply... invariably, if i do a search right now i would find one of my matches with the parameters. Any thoughts? or maybe this just isn't an interesting subject. :zzzz:

View Profile
History
Age Ranges
Posted : 6 May, 2009 07:26 AM

Just a light hearted comment: Perhaps.... it's a case of " IF THEY CAN DO IT, I CAN TOO AND WHY NOT":laugh:

1.Humphrey Bogart and Lauren Bacall were separated by 25 years.

2.Rod Stewart 60-year-old and his estranged wife, Rachel Hunter, 35, have yet to finalize a divorce. Still, he's announced that his new fiancee, Penny Lancaster, 34, is pregnant.

3. Paul McCartney 63,wife, Heather Mills, 37

4.Woody Allen and Soon-Yi Previn. Allen was 62 when he exchanged vows with the 27-year-old bride.

5.Harrison Ford and Calista Flockhart :Age Gap : 22 years

6.Jack Nicholson and Lara Flynn Boyle :Age Gap : 30 years

7. Tony Randall and Heather Harlan :Age Gap : 50 years

8. Edward James Olmos and Lymari Nadal :Age Gap: 31 years

Personally, IMHO, if God brings a 20 year old girl to a 40 + yr. old man... it's perfect as everything in His plan is perfect. Just as Eve was brought to Adam.

I also read somewhere that many older women prefers younger men as they are more fun so perhaps it's the same with men too.

This is a nice topic indeed!

Hayley2020

View Profile
History
Age Ranges
Posted : 6 May, 2009 05:10 PM

Good thinking April24 :) I happen to agree with you April. I truly understand where goldenstarfish is coming from, but honestly, who are you to judge what God has in store for anyone? Yes, I'm only 20, but I've been through devastating events in my life, and even aside from that have the heart of a woman 15 years older than myself... Its just WHO I AM. You can choose to believe me or not. But I guess God can be the only one who really knows! By the way, I love your topics goldenstar!! :waving:

View Profile
History
Age Ranges
Posted : 16 May, 2009 06:22 PM

If I set it at 35 and she's 32? If I set it at 45 and she's 46? And if she's 22? It just might make lots of guys envious:ROFL:

explor_r

View Profile
History
Age Ranges
Posted : 25 May, 2009 08:01 AM

I honestly don't know what goes on in a mans head but, yesterday was my birthday & was telling a few friends on here I'm now 29 & holding. Late last night I had changed my ad to make me 30 actually. It was done more as joke but, those who don't know me may believe thats my age, I don't look my age at all but, Honestly I wish they would take the age off here because if the father finds the right one for you then who really cares about the age? As long as you totally connect on your own level with that person. To me the age is a distraction. I'm not trying to be missrepresentative or lying & i'm sure in a very short time i'll change it back because I want to represent the "real" me. I am sure that what your looking for is someone mature in the Lord if that person be 10 yrs your younger or older you want the chemistry to be their and the maturity at your level in the Lord. The 1 person who is right for you.:yay: Continue to pray the God brings the right mate for you and along the way enjoy the company of the emails from those who will be only friends to share & minister too.

Asking Gods blessing on ya'll