Author Thread: A thought of Advice...
Admin

A thought of Advice...
Posted : 11 May, 2009 02:22 PM

WOMANOFPROVERBS advice for today: �Continue to Look Deep Before You Leap"... Everything that comes your way, "isn't meant to be in your life"...

PRAYER & WISDOM is better than SACRIFICE. "For where there is no vision, the people perish: but he that keepeth the law, happy is he" (Proverbs 29:18)

View Profile
History
A thought of Advice...
Posted : 13 May, 2009 05:48 AM

Maybe I wasn't clear enough for people to understand the statement & advice (for sometimes we can be too short and to the point)... However, I've revised this statement of advice. Please feel free to comment, for your comments are greatly appreciated...

Subject: "Kindly Advice, While In Search Of Mr./Ms. Right"

Greetings Friends, and Potentia/Soul-Mate...

�Continue to Look Deep Before You Leap"... Everything that comes your way, "isn't meant to be in your life"... For sometimes a person enters into your life for either a lesson that needs to be learned, direction and or indirect purpose (Because we are still being shaped, molded and uniquely designed while we wait on our destiny). So don't be easily dismayed or discouraged, "for during this period, your trials & tribulations come to make you strong and build your character"...

I feel that many of us, "need words of encouragement during this incubating period". Because it sometimes seem like forever, and that true love isn't in our reach. "But Our Destiny Awaits Us, and it Possesses No Expiration Date or Time... May all of you be blessed in your endeavors!..:waving: bye-bye

1WomanofProverbs*

chozen2b

View Profile
History
A thought of Advice...
Posted : 13 May, 2009 06:42 AM

Thanks for the words of encouragement. I believe everything in life has purpose. Even those we encounter and there is no love connection has meaning in the plan of God. He is too awesome and detailed of a God to let someone or something slip into my life for no reason. However, the reason is not always easily identifiable. So, I thank God for all those I met along the journey because I�m learning so much in the process.

View Profile
History
A thought of Advice...
Posted : 15 May, 2009 03:41 PM

dear chozen, yes the reason may be just for a season.. and not to stake your lifetime with.. but look out when you get that lifetime one whoo hoooo .. hehe

ole cattle