Author Thread: !.3 Million Babies Are Murdered Every Year In The USA Alone! Its Such a Evil Disregard For Gods Creation And Human Life! Peoples Hearts Are Waxed Cold Folks! Watch The Video Enclosed That Clearly Show The State Of The " CHRISTIAN " In WORD Only Saying They "believe" in God and They Are Doing Nothing Wrong! Right Is Wrong In This Day And Age And Wrong Is Right!!! Even With The Case Of Incest And Rape TWO WRONGS Do Not Make A RIGHT!
Admin

!.3 Million Babies Are Murdered Every Year In The USA Alone! Its Such a Evil Disregard For Gods Creation And Human Life! Peoples Hearts Are Waxed Cold Folks! Watch The Video Enclosed That Clearly Show The State Of The " CHRISTIAN " In WORD Only Saying They "believe" in God and They Are Doing Nothing Wrong! Right Is Wrong In This Day And Age And Wrong Is Right!!! Even With The Case Of Incest And Rape TWO WRONGS Do Not Make A RIGHT!
Posted : 2 Jul, 2014 03:41 PM

Abortion Attempts To Destroy A Work of God

"I know that, whatsoever God doeth, it shall be for ever: nothing can be put to it, nor any thing taken from it: and God doeth it, that men should fear before him." (Ecc. 3:14)

God is eternal, so His work is also eternal. Abortion is an attempt to do away with unwanted people--an attempt to make a liar out of God by bringing an end to His work. However, Jesus said you can destroy a person's BODY, but not their SOUL (Mat. 10:28).

Literally in the time it will take you to read this and watch the videos; 0ver 1500 precious little lives were murdered worldwide!!!!

I was on this abortion clock ticker for exactly 2 minutes and 156 babies were murdered as I watched the counter click away I couldnt help but be overwhelmed and I began to sob. Praise be to God that these innocent souls are with Jesus! I pray that every woman, man ,and child that has wrong thinking about abortion come to repentance and join in with getting the word out no matter what the cost!! Amen

Psalm 127:3 Lo, children are an heritage of the Lord: and the fruit of the womb is his reward.

Psalm 139: 13-16 13 For thou hast possessed my reins: thou hast covered me in my mother's womb.

14 I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well.

15 My substance was not hid from thee, when I was made in secret, and curiously wrought in the lowest parts of the earth.

16 Thine eyes did see my substance, yet being unperfect; and in thy book all my members were written, which in continuance were fashioned, when as yet there was none of them.

On the abortion clock ticker online:

US since 1973: Roe vs Wade

By Planned Parenthood since 1970

By Planned Parenthood this year

United States this Year

US this Year after

16 weeks gestation

US this Year due to rape

or incest

Black babies since '73 in US

Worldwide since 1980

Worldwide this Year

WW since you loaded this page

Worldwide Todayf a changed heart? 54,824

You CANNOT ARGUE WITH GODS WORD!!!! HIS WORD IS TRUTH. PERIOD. ABORTION IS MURDER.

http://youtu.be/G0Poseon6KU

Title of video on youtube:

Angry Tuscaloosa abortion workers kill 67 babies each week.

Isnt it amazing how these women call themselves Christs followers but yet they work at a clinic where his creation is murdered over and over again every single day. Do you see the resemblance of a changed heart or do you see the world?

Listen to the vile words coming from their mouths and the abuse handed out to a christian man who is willing to be scoffed at and persecuted to protect unborn children who were created by God. A gift! .

http://youtu.be/wOCutMtVQcs

Youtube title: Planned Parenthood Abortionist Threatens to Assault Sidewalk Counselor

Pray for all the people that help to carry out murder. Pray that they surrender to God and have a changed heart. Pray for those who have had/or are planning an abortion!

If you know a woman who is considering an abortion it is your OBLIGATION to God to tell them the truth according to scripture.

ephesians5 1-11

5 Be ye therefore followers of God, as dear children;

2 And walk in love, as Christ also hath loved us, and hath given himself for us an offering and a sacrifice to God for a sweetsmelling savour.

3 But fornication, and all uncleanness, or covetousness, let it not be once named among you, as becometh saints;

4 Neither filthiness, nor foolish talking, nor jesting, which are not convenient: but rather giving of thanks.

5 For this ye know, that no whoremonger, nor unclean person, nor covetous man, who is an idolater, hath any inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and of God.

6 Let no man deceive you with vain words: for because of these things cometh the wrath of God upon the children of disobedience.

7 Be not ye therefore partakers with them.

8 For ye were sometimes darkness, but now are ye light in the Lord: walk as children of light:

9 (For the fruit of the Spirit is in all goodness and righteousness and truth;)

10 Proving what is acceptable unto the Lord.

11 And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove them.

http://liveactionnews.org/category/human-rights/

Abortion Shows A Lack of Natural Affection

Paul tells us in 2 Timothy 3:3 that the last days will be characterized by people who lack "natural affection."

I believe the pro-abortion movement is a perfect example of this. It is NATURAL to conceive a child, grow to love that child, take care of the child during pregnancy, give birth to the child, and then raise the child with the best care possible. That's the natural process that God has ordained. It is NOT natural to kill the child! To commit such an act is to show a lack of natural affection, which is sin.

Abortion Encourages Sin

"Because sentence against an evil work is not executed speedily, therefore the heart of the sons of men is fully set in them to do evil." (Ecc. 8:11)

Why will 1,500,000 women have abortions this year? Largely because it has become popular. It is no longer illegal, and it is no longer considered a shameful sin by our society. Every time a woman has an abortion she helps society to become more comfortable with it. She's advertising it! By her example, she's encouraging others to commit the same sin, and other sins as well. The convenience of abortion will only lead to an increase of other sins such as adultery and fornication. Friend, abortion is wrong because abortion encourages sin!

Abortion Shows A Lack of Faith

Romans 14:23 says, "...for whatsoever is not of faith is sin." Hebrews 11:6 tells us that without faith it is IMPOSSIBLE to please God.

To have an abortion is to take matters into your own hands, rather than to trust God to work things out. This shows a lack of faith in God, which the Bible labels as SIN.

A desperate woman says, "I can't afford to have a child. I'm not ready for this." Lady, you need to start trusting God and claiming His promises. You need to STOP trying to run your own life for a change and START trusting God. You don't need an abortion, for such will only INCREASE your troubles. The devil has you thinking that abortion is the answer, that it will take care of everything, and you're very close to giving in to his subtle temptation. If you do, you'll regret it forever, and God will hold you accountable! Why not turn your life over to the Lord Jesus Christ right now? Why not make Him the Lord of your life and trust Him to work things out for you?

You Can Be Saved Right Now!

Jesus Christ came into this world to lay down His sinless life for YOU--to pay for your sins, because you couldn't. Jesus is your only hope for salvation. Only by receiving Him as your Savior can you enter the gates of Heaven. There is no other way.

"Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father but by me." (John 14:6)

"Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved." (Acts 4:12)

The Lord Jesus Christ has come and PAID for your sins by shedding His own Blood on Calvary. By receiving Him as your Savior, you can be WASHED from all your sins in His precious Blood (Rev. 1:5; Col. 1:14; Acts 20:28; I Pet. 1:18-19). Notice these important words from Romans 5:8-9:

"But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him."

Jesus PAID your way to Heaven for you! By receiving Him as your Savior, you will be receiving God's ONLY means of Salvation for you. Are you willing to forsake YOUR righteousness and receive Jesus Christ as your Savior, your ONLY HOPE for Salvation? Romans 10:13 says, "Whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved." Romans 10:9 says, "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved." Are you willing to forsake your own righteousness, and trust Jesus Christ alone? He will save you just as He promised. Why not receive Him today and trust Him to give you a better way of life?