Author Thread: a little sermon on preachin
Admin

a little sermon on preachin
Posted : 18 May, 2009 12:21 PM

dear folks, some folks seem to think if a preacher preaches on the sins in the bible that hes bein too pressured on folks and maybe burdenin them unneceraly .. revelation 1:3 Blessed is he who reads and those who hear the words of this prophecy, and keep those things which are written in it; for the time is near. if JESUS was standing before you ,would you say to HIM hey man youre bein too pressured on folks and overburdening them with all your commands for them to follow? and did YOU really send out folks to preach and teach and just regular christian folks to repeat YOUR WORD just as it is written, not to be added to or taken from . or would you just drop to your knees and say LORD please forgive me as i really wished id of followed all of your commands a little closer.. and told people exactly what you said for us all to do. or maybe do you every sunday go up to your preacher and say preacher youre just bein too pressured on folks. youre preaching all the many things we are told not to do and what were sposed to do right out the bible. so how bout lightenin up some .. take the burdens off the peoples.. or were not gonna have a full church if you keep this up.. or do you say praise GOD for you preacher as youre preachin exactly what the word says and are being used to help convict folks and actually helping make folks to repent ... and helping makin folks seek salvation. and maybe even some of your sermons are meant for you and you are to be convicted as well. but praise GOD youre just telling the WORD as is spoken in the bible.. when you compromise the word of GOD.. and sometimes i may of been guilty of a little compromise just to make others feel good. but as has come to me today.. you cant compromise the word of GOD at all. for no reason. cause thats when you open the door just a crack for satan to get his foot in there.. and as your or my compromise is repeated by another then the door just got cracked a little wider.. and it continues till satan has the door wde open to gain a few souls back.. or just gain some more for himself.. so speak the WORD and stand fast to it. dont sway like a tree blowin in the wind.. stand fast cause one day you will wanna hear the words.. well done my good and faithful servent.. do ya think JESUS the SAVIOR , or peter, or paul , or timothy or john the baptist or any of the original deciples ever backed off preaching the word of GOD as theyd been instructed? nope not even in the face of death did they back off of what they had been taught. and i dont think they minded whose toes they might step on.. they put it out there just as they were told and same as us cause they left us the bible to know what GOD said to them.. so if we have to worry bout when we speak the WORD OF GOD ,wonder whether were gonna bother joe or sue or whomever if we speak it.. then all the preachers dont even need to go to church on sunday to give their sermons as i can gurantee you their sermons gonna bother somebody.. unless maybe theyre preachin on love.. thats one that dont usually bother too many folks. its the sermons we hear that are speaking of something we have done or may be just findin out that we done wrong that really make ya squirm in your seats .. right hehe squirmin is good as thats called conviction .which can lead to repentance and salvation.. amen praise GOD. MAY GLORY BE TO GOD ole cattle

View Profile
History
a little sermon on preachin
Posted : 18 May, 2009 02:13 PM

Cattleman,

Amen, Glory to God!

We must stand for the truth and not sugar coat the message.

God bless, Lydia