Author Thread: How to get to know someone from this site.
Admin

How to get to know someone from this site.
Posted : 19 May, 2009 10:05 AM

Hi Everyone,

Here is something that might be an aid in getting to know someone from this site. Try participating in the Bible Study forum. This is a means in which you can learn what a person believes, how they communicate with others and it is a great way to help in your spiritual growth as well. You don't have to be some theological intellect so don't feel intimidated. So come and join our discussions and even start your own. You will make new friends and you might discover something new.

Blessings!

In Christ,

Walter

View Profile
History
Posted : 19 May, 2009 07:03 PM

Hey ladies,

Come and join us on biblical questions and discussions and get to know the guys and see what they believe and where they are in their walk.

Good post Walter4U! We need more input in the bibllical questions section.

Blessings, Lydia

ian777

View Profile
History
Posted : 30 May, 2009 08:18 PM

Y'know Walter, a friend who's on here recommended that I jump on the forums - ANY forum. I have, and I can only say it's a great idea - it's a relaxing way to get to meet people, see what they're like, to know and to be known.

Only problem is, people actually gotta come to the forums to see the suggestion to get on the forums!

So I've taken a different approach in what I'm doing - any lady that wound up in my "favourites," instead of sending them an email trying to introduce myself and start a conversation (which they never respond to anyway), I send them a message inviting them to participate in the forums. We find out what each of us are interested in, and it's been a pile of fun.

It's been a pleasure meeting everyone here.

Ian

View Profile
History
Posted : 31 May, 2009 02:29 PM

Ian,

Good idea, also you can put an invitation on your profile. I have one posted on mine, so everyone who looks at me can see where all the fun is. lol

YSIC, Lydia

ian777

View Profile
History
Posted : 31 May, 2009 03:36 PM

Oohhh! Good idea - I'll do dat!

Ian

View Profile
History
Posted : 1 Jun, 2009 10:13 PM

Good point Ian!

Good idea Lydia!

Blessings!

Walter

1LovelyItaliana

View Profile
History
Posted : 1 Jul, 2009 11:56 AM

Good idea! Thanks, brother xo M

View Profile
History
Posted : 17 Jul, 2009 04:48 PM

Great idea! So far this site hasn't been too fruitful, but the Forums sound like a wonderful opportunity.:glow: