Author Thread: JUST FOR THE LADIES!
Admin

JUST FOR THE LADIES!
Posted : 19 May, 2009 07:41 PM

well by talking to some of the girls on this website i understand that there are certain guys on here that have certain ulterior motives. the point is, because of their behavior online and towards some of you, this seriously hurts the chances of a guy like me. so with that said, i just want to let the ladies of CDFF know that i am who i say i am and do not wish for anything more than a potential, wholesome, relationship :) get at me! lol

View Profile
History
JUST FOR THE LADIES!
Posted : 19 May, 2009 08:57 PM

Steven,

You go boy! hehe...Hey some advise for a younger brother, fill in your profile a little more. Tell the young ladies about your walk with the Lord that is the most important thing that they will look for.

YSIC, Lydia

sumbirdy

View Profile
History
JUST FOR THE LADIES!
Posted : 19 May, 2009 10:30 PM

That's the bad thing about meeting people online, sometimes they are fake and it's often hard to tell which ones are real and which ones are here for other reasons.

Good for you for letting everyone know you are who you say you are. I wouldn't worry about those other guys hurting your chances, I'm sure God has someone special picked out for you. I do agree though that maybe you should fill your profile in a bit more. :glow:

God Bless

ian777

View Profile
History
JUST FOR THE LADIES!
Posted : 28 May, 2009 06:15 PM

Ditto on what Steven said. However, it seems to me I may be striking out because I'm maybe too up front and brutally honest?

And thanks Lydia for what you said - I know that for me, the first thing I'm looking at in the profiles is this woman's relationship with the Lord; and when there's nothing there, I move on.

And sumbirdy; I agree - there's risk here. Especially when I first got on, I've been burned really, really bad by women - several times, so I'm gun shy. So ya - there's risk that this person on line isn't at all who they portray themselves as. But you know what? I found out the hard way it's the same way when you meet someone in person.

:-(

You take a chance, pray lots, acknowledge the Lord in all your ways and trust Him to direct your paths.

God bless y'all,

Ian

View Profile
History
JUST FOR THE LADIES!
Posted : 28 May, 2009 06:22 PM

Ian,

You have a great profile my brother. May God bless you in your search, and keep the standard high.

YSIC, Lydia

ian777

View Profile
History
JUST FOR THE LADIES!
Posted : 29 May, 2009 04:55 AM

Well thanks eh! It's nice to get some feedback - 'cause sure haven't got a CLUE what I'm doin'! :laugh:

God bless,

Ian

flightlessbird

View Profile
History
JUST FOR THE LADIES!
Posted : 8 Jun, 2009 04:50 PM

it's always good to hear that there are lovely men out there, that don't want to tak advantage and actually want a relationship. Way to fly the flag for men! :)

thegentlemen

View Profile
History
JUST FOR THE LADIES!
Posted : 13 Jun, 2009 07:11 PM

yea i agree its hard for me to talk to a girl on this because of these guys. I been myself too and i think we all need to be cause women have ulterior motives.

View Profile
History
JUST FOR THE LADIES!
Posted : 21 Jun, 2009 08:28 PM

Yay Steven! :dancingp: lol

i can tell who is a good guy and whos real... :winksmile:

1LovelyItaliana

View Profile
History
JUST FOR THE LADIES!
Posted : 1 Jul, 2009 11:51 AM

He he, thanks for reinforcing the hopes we women constantly struggle to keep from burning out.. that chivalry is certainly not dead.

View Profile
History
JUST FOR THE LADIES!
Posted : 5 Sep, 2009 12:39 PM

I am a christian man who has integrity and is waiting for marriage!

Page : 1 2