Author Thread: a little sermon on dream squashers
Admin

a little sermon on dream squashers
Posted : 21 May, 2009 05:43 PM

dear folks,,

matthew 19:26 but JESUS looked at them and said"with men this is impossible,but with GOD all things are possible.

folks have you ever had something that youd spent alot of though about .. dreamed of it for quite some time.. and you knew in your heart that thats what you really wanted to do.. and had prayed about it and gotten what you feel was confirmation on it... whether that be you wanted to change jobs ,carreers ... or maybe you wanna start your own business.. further your education.... buy a new vehicle... buy a new home..... move to a new location.... start a new relationship... maybe marry someone , or marry someone new....with all kinds of potential obstacles, or maybe even you want another child, or maybe you want your fist child of your own in your later years . or even adopting a child or children.. what ever your dream may be .. and be it early on in ones life or in your later years... theyre your dreams people... and dont ever let anyone squash your dreams and hopes....

some folks really mean well when they start handin you out different reasons for you not to pursue your dreams... and some folks are just so miserable in their own lives that they cant stand to see others happy and chasin their dreams..or that they really think no one else can do things unless they do em exactly like they did or do....... that they tend to just try to squash others peoples dreams at all costs..

now thats what i call a dream squasher... and to me this speaks alot about their faith... cause if you have great faith in the LORD well you will follow your dreams and follow your heart knowing that no matter what happens GOD is always wanting the best for you... if you walk in HIS ways you can have full faith that all will be well and good for you. if your dream fails so what.. unless its havin children cause thats a lifetime committment, no matter what... have faith that you can just move on to the next dream or goal you have that has been put upon your heart to do.. most all of the successful folks that i know personally and even some who ive seen interviews,, most failed before they got it right... but yet they all had one common denominator.. all had GOD , and all had tremendous faith ... now a dream squasher doesnt have enuff faith to just step out in faith and go for their dreams.. now yes if they are saved they do have faith .. but not the kind that will just say ok LORD im givin you the wheel here as this is what i think you want me to do because its in my heart so deeply... and just go live your dreams...

if you aint never failed then youve never done nothing.. cause failures do happen you just gather yourself back up and go on again.. but dont ever let the dream squashers stop you from goin for your hopes and dreams... remember GODS got your back..put all your faith in HIM and walk in his ways and youll be ok.. no matter .. and then when you are old enuff you wont be lookin back wonderin what if? you only get one shot at life folks so live it to the fullest... do good help others.. and live with no regrets...

dont let anyone steal your dreams...

MAY GLORY BE TO GOD!

ole cattle

View Profile
History
a little sermon on dream squashers
Posted : 25 May, 2009 10:50 AM

Amen Cattleman!