Author Thread: Pray for my idea
Admin

Pray for my idea
Posted : 14 Oct, 2014 03:14 PM

I have an idea that needs praying for and about. I prayed to the Lord asking that He give one of my brothers and sisters in Christ from the Church I go to the ability to give me a place to live where I could rent from them as long as I wanted plus give me work like I clean their house or something to earn my rent and money for other things needed for living and plus transportation cause I'm unable to drive due to my slow reflexes cause of my Asperger's. The reason I pray this is I'm startin to think Inland Regional is probably never gonna help me looks to me like they are just makin me go in circles. Maybe I'm wrong but it certainly looks that way I already been through them once and denied services and now I gotta go back and do everything all over again although I've already been diagnosed several times and I'm just tired of it. I'm not however gonna ask around at my Church about my idea cause that is alot to ask plus they would need to help me cause I dunno how to count money or pay a bill. I've never even seen a bill before. That's alot to ask so I won't so I'm praying that if it's the Lord's will that they will approach me with it themselves. So please pray about this.

flyby

View Profile
History
Pray for my idea
Posted : 14 Oct, 2014 09:29 PM

Hey Jenny, sounds like a good idea, hey maybe you should just come out and ask around?

Yea that Inland Regional may not payout, if they didn't get your autism they'll probably never get the Asperger's, but boy complain about a bum knee and the flood gates open.

Hows that horrible nana? Is she still giving you grief? Speaking of grief did your mother ever give that no good drunken bi-polar manic depressed step-dad of your's the boot yet?

Its seems a real Payton Place over there you should write a book, just keep Sherlock Holmes out of it! hehe