Author Thread: Who talks first?
grlnextdr777

View Profile
History
Who talks first?
Posted : 23 Oct, 2014 03:43 PM

If a guy views a profile but doesn't wink or message, is it a turn off for the girl to message first? Did he not wink or message because he wasn't interested? Shed a little light please. Thanks in advance.

Keonikane

View Profile
History
Who talks first?
Posted : 3 Apr, 2015 10:25 PM

PlanManR - 4. "A nuclear bomb fell in the kitchen and they couldn't respond." :ROFL:

Hey grlnextdr777,

No, it's not a turn off, well at least not to me. I do it alot. But of course, I'm a guy, but I don't personally find it offensive if a girl messages first. Honestly though, others might, but I dunno why it should.

I message some of those that viewed my profile who interests me by saying something like, "Hey, thanks for taking the time to view my profile! May God bless you in your endeavors of your search!" That doesn't sound too flirty does it? Try it! If he finds you interesting he'll respond.

Some respond, but not all, so just take it with a grain of salt if you get no reply. Hehe, and don't go fishing by saying, "Hey! Did you get my first message or what?" Lol! That can be a turn off!

In basketball, if you don't pass the ball or shoot, you will end up being the loser... so go ahead, don't hold back. Pass the ball over to him... he may pass it back! You might even score! :yay:

Happy Hunting!

Page : 1 2