Author Thread: Same Faith.
BigDog85

View Profile
History
Same Faith.
Posted : 25 May, 2009 07:58 PM

I have to say as a Christian I consider myself a noine Christian, because I feel I have more of a relationship with Christ, but yet we Christians will be known as Christians.

Having a Girlfriend or Boyfriend from either the same faith or not, but as long as that person has a relationship with Christ you both cannot go wrong.

Dating a person who does not care to know Christ or have faith, I cannot see it working, but if it did for some then ok that's very rare. Yet if dating someone of the same faith things work out better and the Lord will bless them.

None believers make it harder, because of many reasons and it's, not easy being one person defending the relationship and turning for God for help with it should be two people turning to God and asking for the relationship to become, so strong that no one not even Satan can tear it to shreds.

mjpsaum34

View Profile
History
Same Faith.
Posted : 28 Dec, 2011 12:07 PM

Hi! Bonjour!

I am a godly women, living in philadelphia I read your profile. I am very glad you did not limited the age of the lady you are looking for - For that kind of honesty God will give you the desire of your heart - If you want to continue to know more about me my email:[email protected]

May God bless you!

Marie Jo

Page : 1 2