Author Thread: Family
femme15

View Profile
History
Family
Posted : 13 Mar, 2015 08:56 PM

This is not one of the best days in my life, my mother and sister are at war with each other. I just couldn't take sides of course because it's hard for me to do it. My sister is a bit selfish as what my mother is saying, she would always think about herself and doesn't have any interest with sharing some of the expenses at home. I could say that she has really some money because she always splurge her self with a lot of things for her self. On the other hand my sister is accusing my mother for gambling, which is somehow true. She just couldn't stop herself from gambling, I think she is somewhat addicted on it. As the breadwinner at home, it breaks my heart realizing how money could be the root of all evil. I can't help to feel how unfair my sister could be, most of my money would just go to bills for water, electricity, and home stuff. I can't help my self also to feel disgusted with my mother for being such a gambler! I hate this kind of situation where our family into now. I pray to God that somehow He will touch their hearts, so that they can change into a better person. I pray to God that my heart could have a rest from hating them, and I pray to God that this family can find peace...