Author Thread: a little sermon on [an out]
Admin

a little sermon on [an out]
Posted : 28 May, 2009 02:12 PM

1 corinthians 10:13 no temptation has overtaken you except such as is common to man; but GOD is faithful, who will not allow you to be tempted beyond what you are able, but with the temptation will also make the way of escape, that you may be able to bear it.nkjv > there is no perfect man here on this earth , we all sin some or have sinned some in our lives. < 1 john 1:10 if we say that we have not sinned , we make HIM a liar,and HIS word is not in us. nkjv > so as 1 corinthians says there that if you are put in front of temptation that GOD will always leave you an out...the question is what are we gonna do with it? are we gonna take the outlet? or are we gonna give in to our own self satisfaction? in life we are faced with many choices.. some are wrong ,some are right... sometimes the are made in a split second decision, sometimes we are able to give lots of thought to them.... there are so many temptations out there before us every day.. its no wonder we stumble at times.. but that dont make it right... you know if it says its wrong in the bible then we are not to preach it any other way, than its wrong.. or wed be helping a brother or a sister to stumble... and i myself when i have a choice. my heart knows right from wrong.. i have a choice then to make also.. me , i am responsible for my choices that i make in life. no one else.. now in todays society it seems alot of folks dont wanna accept responsibiltiy for their own actions... you see it from the role models for our youngsters today such as ball players they say the just used drugs to beef em up so they could make megabucks.. or break records.. or pop singers have docs like doc phil come rescue them and make escuses for them ... to the little boy in school who always gets in trouble and says someone else did it.. hehe i was kinda like that as a child .... but it seems always so many escuses for what they done.. or didnt do.. you know.. thats satans way of goin pssst ,hey its ok you had a reason. its alright go do it again it was somebody elses fault you did nothing wrong.. > 1 john 1:9 if we confess our sins . HE is faithful and just to forgive us our sins ,and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. nkjv > you hear the word repent alot and that means to me is to really and truely feel sorry for what youve done and to stop doin it.. so tell GOD your sins and ask HIM for forgiveness from them.. have you ever had anyone apologize to you and had them go im really sorry for what i done but....... have you ever..? i recon you figured it out that they wasnt really sorry for what theyd done.. but were gonna try to justify their actions... you know if you truely are sorry for what you have done then when you ask GOD to forgive you . remember no buts .. no justification ,we did it because we wanted to.. i sometimes can just imagine the hurt that must of been in HIS eyes for some of the things ive done.. so in short no one but myself will have to kneel before HIM in my place but me... and HE may even say to me son i gave you an out why didnt you take it.. and my only answer can be because i chose not to... so think bout that some when you are faced with choices.. and ill think about it a little bit more as well and maybe just maybe we will make more right choices... i ask you LORD that we may make better choices and use your outlet.. in JESUS name ask you this...

MAY GLORY BE TO GOD!

ole cattle

View Profile
History
Posted : 28 May, 2009 03:19 PM

Cattleman,

I praise God for using you to share this teaching with us.

May God bless you, Lydia

View Profile
History
Posted : 28 May, 2009 04:02 PM

dear lydia, yes praise GOD. as all glory is to HIM.

ole cattle