Author Thread: Favorites
angel_in_mn

View Profile
History
Favorites
Posted : 29 May, 2009 03:26 PM

It would be nice to have the choice to take off people who add you as a favorite.

Some people add you and then never say one word to you. I have no idea why...

View Profile
History
Favorites
Posted : 29 May, 2009 03:41 PM

Angel,

Good idea, it's kinda weird when they put you on favs and never contact you. Also it's weird when they look at your profile over and over and never contact you, kinda creepy.

Blessings, Lydia

ian777

View Profile
History
Favorites
Posted : 29 May, 2009 05:27 PM

Hi Ladies,

Ah - don't take the "views" count too seriously - although I can see why you would say it was "creepy" haha! :laugh:

I know I wound up going back to some profiles in my favourites, cause as I was going through the profiles, I'd save ones in my favourites that caught my attention. So I would pick #1 and try to contact her. My experience has been the same of course, that everyone else has - I wait for days, no response....

So in the meantime, I look around at the other "favourites" to double check and triple check - what was it that caught my attention? Was there anything I missed?

Also in the meantime, I don't want to be approaching multiple women at once; so I'm waiting to hear back from this one lady I sent an email too. Eventually, I get fed up, move on - okay, who's next? I approach another lady, she never writes back... ad naseum.

Also, some people are just plain forgetful. they see someone on a discussion board, or whatever, and try to remember - "Okay, what's the scoop with this person?" and they go back and look.

However - y'know what, if someone's got you in their favourites, and it's obvious to you you wouldn't be interested, then ya - perhaps a "remove from someone else's favourites" button would be a good idea.

Just some random thoughts,

Ian

angel_in_mn

View Profile
History
Favorites
Posted : 29 May, 2009 09:03 PM

Lydia,

I agree it is creepy. I�d like to delete about 5 of mine.

Ian,

I mainly mean people who have had you added for months and never even said hello. I think your approach sounds just fine�

God bless,

Angel

angel_in_mn

View Profile
History
Favorites
Posted : 7 Jun, 2009 12:36 PM

Nice...I just realized that if you block someone it won't let them add you as a favorite. It never did that before...had to unblock and re-block some, but it worked.

ian777

View Profile
History
Favorites
Posted : 12 Jun, 2009 06:17 PM

Follow-up question for you angel, how are you seeing who's added you to their favourites? I can't figure that out.

Ian

angel_in_mn

View Profile
History
Favorites
Posted : 14 Jun, 2009 09:22 PM

Ian,

Go to the favorites option at the top of the screen (to the right of mail settings).

Then when you click on that, there is a big red button that says something along the lines of "click here to see who has added you to their favorites.

Hopefully that is what you're taking about. If not, let me know and I can try to help ya.

Gob bless,

Angel...

angel_in_mn

View Profile
History
Favorites
Posted : 15 Jun, 2009 08:48 PM

I just realized I wrote GOB bless - obviously I meant God bless, haha.