Author Thread: Justus trying to get here early.
samijadesnana

View Profile
History
Justus trying to get here early.
Posted : 29 May, 2009 07:32 PM

My name is Maria. My unborn grandson Justus is trying to come out too early. My son already lost twin girls 8 years ago the same way. One was stillborn, the second one died in his hands. I cannot begin to tell you all what that was like and I sincerely pray and hope you all will pray with us that this situation is not repeated.

It's comforting to have a christian network in which to join petitions before the Almighty on behalf of a wee one. Thank you in advance for your prayers. Sincerely, A sister in Christ. Maria

View Profile
History
Posted : 6 Jun, 2009 04:42 PM

dear sami, i have no idea what you just said but am still prayin...

ole cattle

View Profile
History
Posted : 12 Jun, 2009 02:16 AM

The name of Justus has been placed on my alter in my sweat lodge, also it has been written on my prayer scroll. I only hope this helps in some small way. I send to him the spirits of the Eagle and the Hawk to guide and protect him on his journey, no matter where it leads him in life.

Bob (Snowgoose)

samijadesnana

View Profile
History
Posted : 13 Jun, 2009 05:52 AM

Thabk you for your kind words and thoughts of Justus. God bless you.

samijadesnana

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Jun, 2009 08:14 PM

Hello to all of you praying for Justus. His mama is in the hospital preparing to give birth in the morning. Justus will be in NICU for 4 weeks.

Her blood pressure was uncontrolled so the doctors made this decision last night. My son Leo is anxious about it all. They are both wore out and the hard part hasn't started yet. If Kim can't get to the pushing part without her blood pressure stabilizing they will take Justua via c-section.

Thank you for your prayers for our family. Bless you all. A sister in Christ. Maria

View Profile
History
Posted : 19 Jun, 2009 06:15 AM

dear maria,, thank you for keepin us informed. i am prayin all goes well.. and you may wanna repost this so itll be on the front page of the requests.. so folks will know this is an update...

ole cattle

samijadesnana

View Profile
History
Posted : 19 Jun, 2009 08:23 PM

Thanks cattleman for the advice. I don't really know how to do that though. I just got home a couple of hours ago after 11 hours at the hospital. Justus was born @ 4:22 pm. this afternoon. He weighed 4 lbs, 9 oz. and was 18 inches long. The doctors put him in neonatal intensive care where he will be for the next 3 or 4 weeks.

I got to go in and see him which was awesome. Kim did good with the delivery. 4-5 pushes and we were singing happy birthday. LOL!

God Answered every prayer I asked Him about today. I am very tired but very thankful to the Father for his love and to all of you who prayed for our family. So with a grateful heart I say thank you and if I can figure out how to post this I will.

God Bless you.

Page : 1 2