Author Thread: PRAYERS FOR SOMEONE VERY SPECIAL:))
prolife1

View Profile
History
PRAYERS FOR SOMEONE VERY SPECIAL:))
Posted : 30 May, 2009 08:22 PM

I want to take this time to ask everyone on here, and esp' those wonderful sweet people in live Chat..40 and over. to pray for a very special lady friend of mine/ours. Her name is Donnalou45...!! She is remarkable. This strong, and special lady has just undergone something in her life that has inspired me beyond words. Through a lot of pain, tests, grief, more pain, and tough decisions she had to have both of her legs amputated from the upper knee down. I won't go into all the ramifications of the whys, and how's...but let me just say that this woman is probably one of the most amazing lady's I have even had the pleasure of getting to know. Not once has she complained, grumbled, asked 'why'...or even blamed God. Instead...she praised HIM...gives HIM all the Glory, Honor, Praise.

As we were talking on the phone one day...she said to me: Sis, if God needs my legs more than I do..and it can bless or be a testimonial to someone..then He can take my legs to help someonle else". That statement will stay in my head, and my heart for as long as I live.

This precious lady has more heart, more soul than anyone I have ever met.

If I had been through what she has gone through...I probably would have fallen apart....felt sorry for myself...or just wanted to die. Yes, that is so selfish of me...but I would pray that God would give me the strength, wisdom, insight, faith, courage, and amazing love that LuLu has:)))

She has the strength of Solomon, the courage of David...the patience of Job...and the Love of Jesus. .........that is an amazing combination...but a combination that she possess'es.

I am so blessed to have met her...so blessed and thankful, and gratiful to share some of her life on here ...with her.

We met in the 40/over chat room. She is such a delight. So much fun....so witty, so loving, so giving, and so kind. Everyone loves her...that meets her. Her sweet southern Kentucy charm is awesome...and her heart is as big as the state itself.

If you read this...give her a hola. Shoot her an email...and let her know you are praying for her. that you love her, and want her to know that you are thinking about her.

She would treat you like she knew you forever...cause thats the person she is....the friend she is...the child of God that she is.

I love you LuLu{thats our nickname for her that someone in chat gave her} Thanks Proud:)

We love her...she is our Angel:))))

Donnalou45 is her username:)

Love and God Bless you sis:) PRO:)/Edith/Queen lol

ian777

View Profile
History
Posted : 1 Jun, 2009 01:53 PM

Thanks for letting us know. While I've been praying for her, I never actually posted saying as such. So do let her know that people are praying for her. That's rough.

Ian

View Profile
History
Posted : 1 Jun, 2009 10:21 PM

My family and I will be praying for her. Thank you for sharing her story. It's wonderful to know people like her who praises God in the storm. God bless to you too...

View Profile
History
Posted : 2 Jun, 2009 01:31 PM

dear pro, sure will be prayin for her.

ole cattle

View Profile
History
Posted : 2 Jun, 2009 02:47 PM

I have been praying for her. Let her know my Kansas church has also been in prayer for her. She is loved. It will be great to 'see' her back in the chat room. I appreciate you sharing a portion of her testimony Prolife despite what she's gone though. You are a great friend and the 40 room appreciates receiving the updates.

Continuing in prayer for Donna,

Michelle

View Profile
History
Posted : 8 Jun, 2009 11:46 AM

Please let Donna know that we love her and that Solid Rock Church in Monroe Ohio is praying for her as well.

Thank you for being a vessel unto honor too'!

Elise