Author Thread: Prayer for a debate
ian777

View Profile
History
Prayer for a debate
Posted : 1 Jun, 2009 01:56 PM

Greetings all,

I'll be debating an astrobiology professor later on this week on internet radio in a pre-recorded format, on creation & evolution.

Basically, we're each recording our arguments, send them in to the moderator (the show host), then we each get the other's arguments and have to respond. Should be fun, but it's been trying the past few days, as I attempt to get my recordings scripted and finished.

Would appreciate your prayers - lots of distractions. Although you guys have been some of those distractions, you've at least been good distractions. :rolleyes:

God bless,

Ian

tristan07

View Profile
History
Prayer for a debate
Posted : 1 Jun, 2009 01:58 PM

im on it brother

View Profile
History
Prayer for a debate
Posted : 1 Jun, 2009 03:42 PM

Ian,

you are in my prayers my brother.

Blessings, Lydia

ian777

View Profile
History
Prayer for a debate
Posted : 1 Jun, 2009 07:38 PM

I appreciate it folks - all hell has broken loose over the past several days; today was the icing on the cake with a whole wack of slanderous emails, loaded with false accusations that I'm a "liar" and insulting emails (towards me and another gentleman) conveniently dropped into my inbox, and a whole wack of emails sent to other people and organizations railing on me. Great fun.

Apparently I'm doing something right! But I sure appreciate the prayers - this has been a further distraction from the job at hand.

Ian

View Profile
History
Prayer for a debate
Posted : 2 Jun, 2009 12:56 AM

Father thank you for the life of ian.

I lift him up to you in Jesus name. Let your peace guard his heart and let wisdom and understanding be his. I speak forth the spirit of boldness and the confidence found only in you be upon him and bring into remembrance everything that you placed in his heart to speak. I also pray that the very essence of your spirit deep within him shall touch the hearts of the hearers.Glorify your name Father as your son gives glory unto you Thank you Father for hearing my prayer.

Linnie41

View Profile
History
Prayer for a debate
Posted : 2 Jun, 2009 02:31 AM

Ian!!!!

Yes!! All the emails, all the stuff you and everyone else has received means satan is SCARED!!!! This is AWESOME!! He SHOULD be scared because you speak the TRUTH!!!

Brother, look at this as a good sign!!! Your debate will be powerful - remember, you're just the vessel. God will do the talking!!

Give us a link! We all want to hear!!!

Blessing, brother!!

Lynn

View Profile
History
Prayer for a debate
Posted : 2 Jun, 2009 01:29 PM

dear ian, will do man ,,go get em..

ole cattle

ian777

View Profile
History
Prayer for a debate
Posted : 3 Jun, 2009 09:36 AM

Thank you everyone; it's gone well - but still painfully slow. Things I thought would be a cinch are taking way more time than I thought, but chugging along anyway....

Ian