Author Thread: a little sermon on satan tryin to take GOD out of america
Admin

a little sermon on satan tryin to take GOD out of america
Posted : 3 Jun, 2009 03:50 PM

dear folks, id like to talk to ya a little bit tonight about how satan is trying to take GOD out of america.

proverbs 18:8 the words of a talebearer are like tasty trifles. and they go down into the inmost body.

you may say how can he do that with so many christians in this country..

well first off he will go straight for the christians and their church. he will come in and get your focus off of GOD by any means of distraction that he can use at his disposal... for instances he will start folks lieing on others.. or a real easy one to get goin is gettin gossip going within the church members. he ll get you backbitin within the church members. he will place envy and jealousy within some members hearts.. in other words he will create distractions and get the members to infighting amongst themselves... thats one reason that churches sometimes split..

so instead of keepin your eyes upon GOD, listenin to the word thats bein spoken, and gettin into the praise and worship musics, and bein there just for the fellowship and worship and showin GOD your love in HIS house... satan will have ya worryin about what the dress looks like on sister so and so.. or wonderin whos car was parked next door last week... or lets say brother jones is a usher i wonder why come brother smith aint one . hes a better man than brother jones.. or how come sister smith gets to sing and i dont.. or even thinkin that the sermon just was borin to ya.. ya just didnt feel like ya got nuttin out of it.. and ya go home and then thats what youre gonna talk about all week to whomevers will listen to ya.. and then all the gossipin and back bitin goes on and on..

hehe you know it happens right.. ya know a preacher dont give a bad sermon long as he sticks to the word of GOD.. it may not be meant for you that week as it may not be summin you are doin wrong or what not.. but you can still get summin out of it ifn you keep your ears tuned in and dont tune him out..

so see ya get your focus off GOD with them distractions...

and then hes gonna try to get to the youngsters that go there.. cause see they are the next generations that will take all of our places when we are all gone.. you know the government tells you you cant whip your child... children need disiplinin as much today as they did in days past... they say a tap to the behind goes straight to the mind hehe then as someone said today they took prayer out the schools... as youre are invadin someone elses rights that dont wanna pray.. i say WHAT!!!? what about your freedom of speech to pray out loud anytime you wanna? we show em that its ok for you to take out one nation under GOD indivisible ... now they wanna take out in GOD we trust from our money... and the ten commandments have already been declared not fittin for government property.. again i say you say what!!!!? thats what our kids are bein taught today.. and thats satans attack on our youth..

next thing ya know they may say its not ok to even say JESUS S name out loud anywhere. where will it stop? where will it stop? and im affraid one speak up christian wont get it done for us.. i dont think a christian has much rights these days.. so itll take every single one of us to get it done .. reverse whats been done to harm our youth... and it all starts with us .. in our own churches .. dont teach the younguns its ok to gossip and back bite and be envious or jealous remember they are lookin up to you as to how they should be actin.. act responsibly and keep your focus on GOD . and us adults need to figure out how to not let the government keep takin GOD out of america.. this country was fought for by men who had the belief of GOD. and i spect if they was alive today, wed prolly have us another reveloutionery war to put GOD back where HE belongs and thats above all else..

MAY GLORY BE TO GOD!

just a little summin to think about

ole cattle

View Profile
History
a little sermon on satan tryin to take GOD out of america
Posted : 3 Jun, 2009 06:40 PM

Cattleman,

Great post my brother. But sometimes I think that we give the devil and his demons too much credit. Yes perhaps the devil puts evil thoughts and the temptation to sin in our minds, however God gives us the way out.

1Co 10:13 There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it.

Jas 4:7 Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.

Eph 6:11 Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.

So the question is are we fully submitted to God and have we put on the whole armour of God? We do have personal responsibility for our actions, we should not say that " the devil made me do it". When we choose to engage in gossip, lying, backbiting, envy, jealousy, premarital sex, etc, we are choosing rebellion. No excuses, we are set apart to serve the Living God, we are called to holiness.

Rom 6:22 But now being made free from sin, and become servants to God, ye have your fruit unto holiness, and the end everlasting life.

Eph 4:24 And that ye put on the new man, which after God is created in righteousness and true holiness.

Just my additional thoughts to your very good post.

In Christ, Lydia